PDA

View Full Version : exo graphite vs POG...

SmAsH999
07-12-2009, 02:10 PM
Hi, everyone. well, i've just recently demoed the exo3 graphite midplus, and am loving it.However, i don't want to spend that much on a racket, so i was wondering how the exo3 graphite compares to the Prince Graphite Classic Mid in terms of spin, power, etc.
Opinions are welcome!

Thanks in advance,
Smash

Bottle Rocket
07-12-2009, 04:11 PM
I really hate doing this, but I can't email you through your profile, but I just posted my Graphite MID+ for sale - if you're interested. It's in awesome shape.

As far as how they compare, I think these new EX03's feel a little bit crisper. Both the original and this one are very comfortable frames. The older versions had a little more heft and possibly a more "pure" feel.

I'm curious why you're trying the new midplus, but considering the old mid? I played with the original (without grommets) oversize POG for quite a while. I never actually hit with the mid.

tlm
07-12-2009, 07:47 PM
I never used the original, but i am now using the the exo 93 with the string hole inserts+ it is a great stick.

Gh0st
07-12-2009, 07:54 PM
I loved the POG when I played with it many, many years ago. I no longer have the racquet but as soon as I demo'd the EXO3 Graphite I knew that was the one.

I found a great deal on the racquet and it was brand new so it was worth every penny and then some.

no1
07-12-2009, 10:59 PM
I dunno about the midplus, but I play with the Original, and I've tried to the newer exo mid.

I personally think they play really similarly, but the exo mid feels a bit softer (similar to the diablo, but more so). I guess taht is a really bad explanation, but I hope you kind of get the idea.

SmAsH999
07-13-2009, 05:01 AM
alright, first of all, thanks for the info. second, to bottlerocket: i do enjoy mid rackets more than midplus, and i just wanted to get the general feel of a prince graphite stick.