PDA

View Full Version : help! baggy fit shorts!

juannabiss
07-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Hey, i just bought the Nike Men's Spring Long Check Short in a nike outlet, but as many of you know the waist its huge! the problem its that i normally fit in a Small size, and the shorts that I bought are small size but the waist its too big!!! any idea to fix this problem? i can sell them but i dont want to, do you think in any solution to fix the waist? ooh and sorry fot the bad english :P I appreciate your help

mcutilize
07-12-2009, 09:07 PM
ill take them off u i only wear baggy stuff

Blask
07-13-2009, 09:26 AM
Take them to a tailor?

TMCW140
07-13-2009, 09:28 AM
sewing may be the answer, unless you go for a federer-esque belt

innoVAShaun
07-13-2009, 09:30 AM
Yeah just go to your local alterations shop and have them sew in an elastic band or something to tie the waist.

juannabiss
07-13-2009, 07:06 PM
yeah guys thanks, but im scared about that, i went with a tailor to fix the pink nadal polo because it was very long, yes, the tailor did his work, but the polo has some bad datails, so im afraid to go with him again... well i think its better fix the shorts with some bad details than dont wear them ever... :?

viva la rafa
07-13-2009, 10:25 PM
i had the same problem with the spring longcheck shorts..
i would say wash them in warm water and extra dry them and hope for the best..

Pink_Shirt
07-14-2009, 06:06 PM
lol, this might sound weird but I found that my FO Nadal Short Check shorts run a bit loose too, so I just wear boxers that have a thick lining on them and just tighten up the Velcro on the shorts as much as possible. Also, make sure you're aren't carrying anymore than 2-3 balls in the pockets or else they are going to slip right off of you, haha. Or if you're still having trouble try gaining some weight or do some workouts that works the waist. I'm not having any problems with the Pink Polo though, no pun intended. (see name)

featherlight
07-15-2009, 05:29 AM
next time buy fed shorts they are very slimming

juannabiss
07-21-2009, 05:27 PM
well, i just try on the shorts after recibe them from the tailor and i have to say that they are PERFECT! thanks for the help guys :)

Lakers4Life
07-21-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm 6'2" and a former BBall player in HS. I've been buying either the Air Jordan or Nike BBbal shorts with pockets at the Nike Outlet. I think I paid $20-25 for them recently.

I find the Nadal or Federer shorts too thin and too short.

juannabiss
07-21-2009, 06:31 PM
I'm 6'2" and a former BBall player in HS. I've been buying either the Air Jordan or Nike BBbal shorts with pockets at the Nike Outlet. I think I paid $20-25 for them recently.

I find the Nadal or Federer shorts too thin and too short.

yeah, they are too thin, but well, its ok, i got them for almost 20 dollars :D