PDA

View Full Version : Fake APD

Danstevens
07-13-2009, 01:37 AM
A friend of mine is currently looking to buy a Babolat Aeropro Drive. Like I'm sure most of the members on this forum would have done, I advised him to buy from TW Europe (we're in the UK) or any other reputable tennis supplier. Still, he thought he'd look on the internet for a good deal and found this (http://www.tradetang.com/for-sale/fee-shipping-brand-NEW-babolat-aero-pro-Drive-Tennis-Racquet-grip-41-4-full-rbonic/115013-1428213.html). Obviously, I think it's fake. The price is too good to be true and the other Babolat rackets the person is selling look fake (there was one with a tag attached to it and I'm pretty sure legit APDs don't come with tags on).

I'm just looking for some confirmation that these rackets are fakes. I know they are but I would just like someone else to confirm it please. Thanks in advance.

Bud
07-13-2009, 01:43 AM
A friend of mine is currently looking to buy a Babolat Aeropro Drive. Like I'm sure most of the members on this forum would have done, I advised him to buy from TW Europe (we're in the UK) or any other reputable tennis supplier. Still, he thought he'd look on the internet for a good deal and found this (http://www.tradetang.com/for-sale/fee-shipping-brand-NEW-babolat-aero-pro-Drive-Tennis-Racquet-grip-41-4-full-rbonic/115013-1428213.html). Obviously, I think it's fake. The price is too good to be true and the other Babolat rackets the person is selling look fake (there was one with a tag attached to it and I'm pretty sure legit APDs don't come with tags on).

I'm just looking for some confirmation that these rackets are fakes. I know they are but I would just like someone else to confirm it please. Thanks in advance.

Look at the weight and balance, then compare it to the TW APDC.

Also, it's from Shanghai, China in grip size 2.

Common sense says it's fake.

Danstevens
07-13-2009, 08:37 AM
Look at the weight and balance, then compare it to the TW APDC.

Also, it's from Shanghai, China in grip size 2.

Common sense says it's fake.

Just what I thought lol. Thanks for the confirmation, Bud.

ipitythefool
07-13-2009, 09:42 AM
Listen to COMMON SENSE :)
It will sound too poetic, but, If it is too good to be true...it is too good to be true :)

ignorant
07-13-2009, 06:57 PM
don't buy this one,it's fake !!!