PDA

View Full Version : ????? For TCF (Help if you can)

tenniscrazed
07-13-2009, 07:48 PM
TCF; I've never asked for anybody's help on this board. However, I do need your help now. My son was invited for an evaluation period at IMG Bolletieri, I would like to incorporate this with a couple of tournaments as well. They want him there in the fall when the academy kids are there. Can you recommend a period of time in the fall, and any tournaments to play as well, upper level 16s

TennisCoachFLA
07-14-2009, 06:38 AM
Crazed, congrats, your son should have a great experience. We are on the lower east coast, you would be on the upper west coast. In October there are a bunch of tournaments in that area, and the weather begins to cool a little...still will be pretty hot though. But that is prime season for lots of tourneys. Tampa, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Bradenton, Largo, Seminole will all be within an easy distance....Ft.Myers and Naples a bit of a drive.

Page through these listings and see which dates fit.

http://tennislink.usta.com/tournaments/Schedule/SearchResults.aspx?typeofsubmit=&Action=2&Keywords=&TournamentID=&SectionDistrict=15&City=&State=&Zip=&Month=10&Day=&Year=2009&Division=G8&Category=&Surface=&OnlineEntry=&DrawsSheets=

tenniscrazed
07-14-2009, 08:20 AM
^^^^This will help us plan for the two weeks that he might be there. Thank You

TennisCoachFLA
07-14-2009, 12:37 PM
^^^^This will help us plan for the two weeks that he might be there. Thank You

You are welcome. Enjoy your trip. Good luck at IMG.

tenniscrazed
07-14-2009, 01:09 PM
You are welcome. Enjoy your trip. Good luck at IMG.

Thanks, we'll see. From what I can gather it's show us your stuff. We determine what your worth and what you pay (or not pay) going forward. Either way it should be a good experience.