PDA

View Full Version : Help : Dunlop aerogel 4D 500 Vs Babolat pure drive GT Vs Wilson K Four FX

justmaddy
07-14-2009, 09:10 AM
Hi Guys,

I really appreciate if someone can help me chose between one of these rackets. I am really confused. I started playing game 6 months back and now I am getting better so want to upgrade.
I like the swing feel of Wilson FX K four and love the weight of it but dont know how it will actually perform well on ground as they do not allow demo in singapore and there are not many reviews abt this racket anywhere.
I have read so many positive reviews about Pure drive GT but I am little concerned about injuries I have been reading from some reviews on pure drive rackets. Secondly its little heavy , so I want to know if its okay for me to upgrade to this one as moving from beginner to intermediate level.
I haven't got a chance to do hands on Dunlop 4D 500 but reviews again are really appealing.
So I will be really kindful if people who have used these rakets can write down there feedbacks here and if possible compare them . I am sure it will help lots of others in the forum too.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Maddy

ag200boy
07-14-2009, 10:31 AM
I haven''t used the 4d 500, but i have used many aerogel and 4D frames, and dunlop is always a safe bet.

justmaddy
07-15-2009, 09:18 AM
Thanks ag200boy. I bought Dunlop 4D 500 today and I love it. Its absolutely excellent and suit my play and its not at all heavy for a good arm swing with a beautiful sweet spot.