PDA

View Full Version : how many of you are taking advantage of www.fuzzyyellowballs.com?

christo
07-14-2009, 11:17 AM
This is a great website, some terrific tips and clips

crash1929
07-14-2009, 12:06 PM
pretty cool site.

fantom
07-14-2009, 12:56 PM
I just found it this week and joined yesterday. Really great site!

itracbui3
07-14-2009, 12:57 PM
that site is very helpful. i learned my 1hbh from it a couple days ago and now its better than my 2hbh

BradWilson
07-14-2009, 01:01 PM
fuzzy yellow balls is the greatest site ever. so much better than brent abel just because it is free and more in depth. not sayin Mr. Abel isn't good. Mr. Hamilton is like the Roger Fed of online free tennis instructions lol.

amplify
07-14-2009, 04:47 PM
I really like this site. Great tips and instructions.

VaBeachTennis
07-14-2009, 05:19 PM
This is a great website, some terrific tips and clips

Definitely add me to the list. They do great work!

ser_renely
07-14-2009, 06:27 PM
Just started with it...pretty good so far....impressed.

neverstopplaying
07-14-2009, 06:32 PM
Thumbs up. Good presentations and drawings.

coolblue123
07-15-2009, 04:37 AM
awesome site. I love the commentary he does with the analysis of important matches and what we can learn from it. Very practical information and very informative.

Rickson
07-15-2009, 04:40 AM
Will Hamilton is a great guy and one of TW's best posters.

zapvor
07-15-2009, 06:05 AM
absolutely. i have watched him film live in person, and also hit a few balls with him. great great guy. the whole team is great. adam, andre(sp),will

topher.juan
07-15-2009, 04:56 PM
I don't like how it's changed in the last year. The information is still great; their presentation/objectives have changed. Instead of the delivery being solely inspired by a passion for the sport it's more often than not inspired by (or with an emphasis) on getting subscribers, comments and ratings. I understand they're probably just trying to make a business out of it, and that's fine, but the videos have such a salesman-like and contrived tone to them now that was never there before. Reply to this post if Roddick has a 'money' forehand!

conditionZero
07-15-2009, 05:10 PM
I'm with everyone else, it's a very helpful site. (I won't bother repeating everyone elses compliments, let's just say I concur down the line.)
My serve would definitely not be what it is without that site. (My serve is nothing spectacular, but you should have seen it before!)
My only complaint would be that he (Will) seems to over explain some things, but he probably has to to avoid tons of email from idiots, so I don't hold it against him.

SethIMcClaine
07-15-2009, 05:17 PM
I've learned alot from it, I wish will was right handed though! explaining everything left handed and then showing someone else doing right handed throws me off a little.

marosmith
07-15-2009, 07:44 PM
very good.

DavaiMarat
07-16-2009, 12:17 PM
I like FYB. For a free website Will's put a lot, I mean a lot into it. Also he constantly updates it giving us more goodies. Yeah, if you're learning the game it's indespensible and free, how can you beat that?

However, if you want to dive into more of the nitty gritty stuff without being overly bombarded (like from tennis.one) go to hi-tech tennis.com.

It's the best instructional site I've found. Though it's not free, try it for a month for 15 bucks. It will be the best 15 bucks you've spent on your game.

EtePras
07-16-2009, 02:16 PM
I like FYB. For a free website Will's put a lot, I mean a lot into it. Also he constantly updates it giving us more goodies. Yeah, if you're learning the game it's indespensible and free, how can you beat that?

However, if you want to dive into more of the nitty gritty stuff without being overly bombarded (like from tennis.one) go to hi-tech tennis.com.

It's the best instructional site I've found. Though it's not free, try it for a month for 15 bucks. It will be the best 15 bucks you've spent on your game.

Are we interested in your advertisements? The answer is no.

Wizard of id
07-17-2009, 07:17 AM
Just picking up the game again after 17 years. My first hit is hopefully this weekend. Been playing a bit of squash in between (last game a couple of years ago there as well!), but since I'm so terribly rusty, I started with looking at his stuff on youtube. It's a great site.

I actually think I pay MORE attention since Will is left-handed and I'm not, so I have to look carefully at everything. Makes it slower for me, but perhaps better.