PDA

View Full Version : My New Racket from TW!

CaliTennis23
07-14-2009, 03:44 PM
First off. Tennis Warehouse is awesome. Ordered a brand new racket and called them up and they matched the competitions price without any hassle and also threw in a free t-shirt because the competition did also.

Got a Aero Pro Drive Cortex (APDC)
Grip Size : 4 1/4
Main Strings: Pro Hurricane Tour 17 (PHT17) at 61
Crosses: Xcel Premium 17

I'm psyched to hit with this. I've just completed my 3.0 season undefeated playing at the 1 and 2 spots mainly, and wanted to step my game up a notch for the 6.5 mixed season. I'm not that great a tennis player but I'm pretty athletic and am skilled at many different sports. Recently I have come to enjoy tennis lots.

I've demoed a bunch of Babolat rackets recently and was debating between this one and the Pure Drive Roddick or Roddick Plus. wasn't sure about GT or not either. I think the APDC has much more control and allows me to fully hit without fear of the ball going long. Since I'm athletic I like to put my body into my hits. Before this I used a Pure Drive 110. I kinda like the 110 and feel comfortable with it, but I think it's a mental thing and know it's probably holding my game back.

sruckauf
07-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Nice. Yep, TW has never let me down. Great outfit.

Enjoy the new setup.

FedererForehand
07-14-2009, 06:27 PM
I miss my APDCs :(