PDA

View Full Version : New Babolat Racquet 2010 !!!!

federer_15
07-15-2009, 12:43 AM
For all those Babolat lovers, there is a new racquet coming out around the Australian Open next year.... 2010

I was speaking to a Babolat dealer and he was saying there is a new AeroPro Drive coming out.

I am not sure whether it is going to be called the "Babolat AeroPro Drive" or if it is just a new model but he said it is going to be so much better.

Unfortunately he couldn't tell me anything else but he said it was awesome.

This could be the racquet that has been long awaited for! :)

lawlitssoo1n
07-15-2009, 12:55 AM
yay~ lets countdown the days till it come out

ChuDat
07-15-2009, 02:26 AM
Most likely the AeroPro Drive GT or maybe Nadal will have his own signature racquet

federer_15
07-15-2009, 02:45 AM
A AeroPro Drive GT would be awesome!! That would be worth waiting for :)

DonBot
07-15-2009, 04:32 AM
If they really wanted to improve the line they should just rerelease the apd- I could never stand the apdc, it just felt really sluggish for a raquet that weighs 11.3~ ozs.

Racketdesign
07-15-2009, 06:27 AM
For all those Babolat lovers, there is a new racquet coming out around the Australian Open next year.... 2010

I was speaking to a Babolat dealer and he was saying there is a new AeroPro Drive coming out.

I am not sure whether it is going to be called the "Babolat AeroPro Drive" or if it is just a new model but he said it is going to be so much better.

Unfortunately he couldn't tell me anything else but he said it was awesome.

This could be the racquet that has been long awaited for! :)

Of course he said its going to be sooooo much better... and awsome... what else was he going to tell you? Its a repainted old frame that plays pretty similar...

coolblue123
07-15-2009, 06:55 AM
dang... It's hard to keep up with the latest and greatest. At least I got 2 years of good use out of my APDC.

FedererForehand
07-15-2009, 07:13 AM
dang... It's hard to keep up with the latest and greatest. At least I got 2 years of good use out of my APDC.

Will you APDC stop working as soon as the new Aeropro Drive is released???

coolblue123
07-15-2009, 10:10 AM

prob not, although will consider it, but will definitely try the new ones out. I've hit with the PD-GT's, it feels like the swingweight gotten higher. So I am curious if they did the same with the new APDC-GT?

Power Player
07-15-2009, 10:47 AM
Of course he said its going to be sooooo much better... and awsome... what else was he going to tell you? Its a repainted old frame that plays pretty similar...

I think this guy knows too..lol. And actually I am glad to read this post because I personally like the apdc as it is.

Power Player
07-15-2009, 10:48 AM

Mine have a countdown clock on the inside throat, so apparently yes..yes it will.