PDA

View Full Version : Prince AirO Scream MidPlus 100 - Anyone use this?

amctan
07-15-2009, 12:46 PM
Hi There,
I have found several reviews on the Prince TT Scream OS and none too much on the Prince AirO Scream OS and hardly anything on the Prince AirO Scream MidPlus. Anyone out there with an opinion on the AirO Scream MidPlus (100 sq. in.)? Tennis Mag says that the TT Scream OS and MP were Editors choices for 2002 but I can't find any well rounded feedback the AirO Scream MidPlus.

Raqs I have used and currently use:
[1] Head Liquidmetal Radical MidPlus (98 sq in.) - 11.4 oz.
[2] Dunlop M-Fil 200 Plus (97 sq in.) - 11.7 oz.
[3] Head Liquidmetal 4 (102 sq in.) - 10.8 oz.

I have returned to using the Lquidmetal 4 much more since recovering from an elbow problem (which I only had this year). I find that I am late to the ball, not as quick as I used to be. :???: Perhaps I am slowing slowing down in my late 40s. I play about twice a week and I am a high 3.5 or a low 4.0. I am looking for a raq that is easier to swing, has ample control, and is medium powered but does not play like a trampoline - plus easy on the wallet too. I am finding that anything more than 10.3 oz. is more of a challenge for me now. :( I was thinking that I might be better to start with a 10oz raq and lead up a little if need be.

Thought about the Dunlop Aerogel 700 too (with vibracore, currently on sale) - supposed to be a really comfortable raq with a good balance in power and control. I have even considered the Wilson nFURY2 100 at 9.9 oz but I hear that it is really low powered (but lead may help it some). Any thoughts?

Peace
A. :)

mdjenders
07-15-2009, 08:59 PM
fischer pro 1 x lite might be worth a demo for you