PDA

View Full Version : god bless mommy, god bless daddy...

ty slothrop
03-28-2005, 08:43 PM
and god bless phil. funnies m*ther******* on a day-in day-out basis on these boards. whoops, did I just swear in my nightly prayers? mmm, it's gettin' a little toasty in here...

Dedans Penthouse
03-29-2005, 06:59 AM
and god bless phil. funnies m*ther******* on a day-in day-out basis on these boards. whoops, did I just swear in my nightly prayers? mmm, it's gettin' a little toasty in here...

Amen, Mo'thersuperior! I'll second that deja vu all over again as well.

Frodo Baggins
03-29-2005, 11:14 AM
Come again? I'm lost what are you getting at?

gmlasam
03-29-2005, 11:21 AM
Oh......oh........ *me go find place to hide* ;)

Frodo Baggins
03-29-2005, 11:43 AM
Gmlasam: Are you on those Happy pills again? Do me a fave an get off those Happy pills..

gmlasam
03-29-2005, 11:51 AM
Gmlasam: Are you on those Happy pills again? Do me a fave an get off those Happy pills..
Hehhehehe too late!!! *me hiding under my ball machine* :)

Frodo Baggins
03-29-2005, 11:56 AM
*Looks under ball machine an finds him there*-Taps foot .. shame shame on you..*grabs him by tail an pulls him out an put him in little white suit* there you go beddie bye for you.*puts him to bed* :) *hides happy pills*

gmlasam
03-29-2005, 12:14 PM
*Looks under ball machine an finds him there*-Taps foot .. shame shame on you..*grabs him by tail an pulls him out an put him in little white suit* there you go beddie bye for you.*puts him to bed* :) *hides happy pills*
*now in bed fast to sleep with deafening snoars rattling all throughout the house* ;) Hopefully, to find happy pills the next morning :)

Phil
03-29-2005, 06:25 PM
Now that is a great complement, Ty. I'm...touched. I mean, you committed BLASHPHEMY to make that complement! Damn-thanks. And Dedans...you too...

But...when I read that, after the initial blush wore off, one word popped into my head (well, more than one, actually): The Sean-inator, Sean-of-the Dead, The Grand Poobah and Exalted Pro-consul of the one-liner-yes, none other than YOU, Dedans! The feeling is mutual.

God bless all of us for being able to maintain our sense of humor.

ty slothrop
03-29-2005, 06:52 PM
Now that is a great complement, Ty. I'm...touched. I mean, you committed BLASHPHEMY to make that complement! Damn-thanks. And Dedans...you too...

But...when I read that, after the initial blush wore off, one word popped into my head (well, more than one, actually): The Sean-inator, Sean-of-the Dead, The Grand Poobah and Exalted Pro-consul of the one-liner-yes, none other than YOU, Dedans! The feeling is mutual.

God bless all of us for being able to maintain our sense of humor.

well, not quite all of us. let's leave aside the ignorant, the irascible, and the crotchety. oh yeah, and the petty! oops, one more, those who take themselves just a weeeeee bit too damn seriously.

You know who you are, and I leave you for now with this nugget, this special kernel: the true dadaist knows that dada is dead.

PS, Phil, others were making travel suggestions for your two weeks. Did you ever think about Newark, New Jersey between, say, November and February? Or Gary, Indiana during the same season? Ive got connections in both locales who would gladly put you up for nothing. Well, PRACTICALLY nothing. Just let me know

Phil
03-29-2005, 10:08 PM
well, not quite all of us. let's leave aside the ignorant, the irascible, and the crotchety. oh yeah, and the petty! oops, one more, those who take themselves just a weeeeee bit too damn seriously.

You know who you are, and I leave you for now with this nugget, this special kernel: the true dadaist knows that dada is dead.

PS, Phil, others were making travel suggestions for your two weeks. Did you ever think about Newark, New Jersey between, say, November and February? Or Gary, Indiana during the same season? Ive got connections in both locales who would gladly put you up for nothing. Well, PRACTICALLY nothing. Just let me know

Yeah, I buy that-they don't need the blessing...re. Dada, LMAO at that one. That's ME!

Newark, NJ in February...sigh...(looks up at sky, sees in his mind's eye palm trees gently swaying in the spring breeze...ON FIRE!!). I've been through there quite a bit, as a "reverse commuter" for a few years-some great Portuguese food and even caught a Bears game, just on a whim, instead of staying on the train. A tip, though...SKIP Newark Penn Station if at all possible and go thru Hoboken Sta.-there's one simply INCREDIBLE hottie that works the bar next to the Taco Bell inside the station...

Gary, IN-hometown of Michael Jackson. Maybe a pilgrimage is in order. The birth place, childhood house, playground; does it have a "Memphis" feel to it, sort of like the Elvis' "aura" which permeates that town? Ahhh, what else is there? And who are these "connections" that you speak of?

Datacipher
03-30-2005, 02:30 AM

I would go along with that. For if Phil is the Dean of Disputation, handing out well needed reprimands and guidance then surely Dedans is the Principal of Parody.

Dedans Penthouse
03-30-2005, 01:33 PM
I would go along with that. For if Phil is the Dean of Disputation, handing out well needed reprimands and guidance then surely Dedans is the Principal of Parody.

"Par-o-dee.....Par-o-dah.....Par-o-dee......Par-o-da-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!....

Par-o-dee.....Par-o-dah.....Data's boudouir es Vamos' Shangril-La!"

"Oh Data baby!! Datacipher!! I'd give my life FER a Datacipher!!

Frodo Braggins: Ivy, sometimes I see your posts containing 3 pictures. Now from left-to-right (not right-to-life but left-to-right), I see:

1. Richie Blackmore: Pain-in-the-@ss guitarist for "Deep Purple"

2. The anxiety-ridden countenence on the mug of that "B" grade heartthrob, John James, former cast member of the Aaron Spelling 80's tripe "Dynasty."

3. Re: The "curly-haired" character wearing that 10 gallon hat:
The offspring of James Dean (had James Dean reincarnated as a woman)
and Dwight Yokum.

Whazza matter Ivy, you don't know what the hell am I talking about?

Welcome to the club. :-)

Frodo Baggins
03-30-2005, 04:37 PM
Sean: Must be those Happy pills your taking ;) an plz Don't knock Kalan porter plzz..

Phil
03-30-2005, 05:30 PM

"The Dean..." Kind 'a interesting...To me, for some reason, that evokes B&D imagery. Probably shouldn't reveal TOO much here! And a few slobs out there might consider me the "Principal Pariah".

gmlasam
03-30-2005, 06:43 PM
Sean: Must be those Happy pills your taking ;) an plz Don't knock Kalan porter plzz..
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You gave my Happy Pills away???????? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *runs out the house and hides under the ball machine*

Frodo Baggins
03-30-2005, 09:20 PM
awww*Walks over to gmlasam *looks under ball machine*see look what I got;) Happy blue pills:)* gives them to gmlasam* pulls him out an again puts on white suit*Tucks him in bed sleep my doll* you funny lill boy;)

TripleTennisBumB
03-30-2005, 09:48 PM
With so much drama on the TWB
Itís kinda hard bein TripleTennisBumB

But i, somehow, some way
Keep comin up with funky arse sheet like every single day
May i, kick a little something for the gís (yeah)
And, make a few ends as (yeah!) I breeze, through
Two in the mornin and the partyís still jumpin
Cause my momma ainít home
I got beatches in the forum gettin it on
And, they ainít leavin til six in the mornin (six in the mornin)
So what you wanna do, sheeeit
I got a pocket full of dampners and my homeboys do too
So turn off the lights and close the dohs
But (but what) we donít love them hoes, yeah!
So we gonna smoke a ounce to this
Gís up, hoes down, while us goofysuckers bounce to this

Chorus

Rollin down the boads, hopin fo mo, sippin on gin and juice
Laid back [with my mind on my money and my money on my mind]

Verse two:

Now, that, I got me some seagramís gin
Everybody got they cups, but they ainít chipped in
Now this types of sheet, happens all the time
You got to get yours but fool I gotta get mine
Everything is fine when you listenin to the Trip-Bum-B
I got the cultivating music that be captivating he
Who listens, to the words that I speak
As I take me a drink to the middle of the street
And get to mackin to this beatch named Yonie
She used to be the homeboyís lady (oh, that beatch)
Eighty degrees, when I tell that beatch please
Raise up off these TNTs, cause you gets none of these
At ease, as I mob with the BUM pound, feel the breeze
Beeeitch, Iím just

Chorus

Verse three:

Later on that day
My homey dr. b came through with a gang of tanqueray
And a fat arse j, of some bubonic chronic that made me choke
Sheet, this ainít no joke
I had to back up off of it and sit my cup down
Tanqueray and chronic, yeah Iím furshed up now
But it ainít no stoppin, Iím still poppin
B got some beatches from the city of raleigh
To serve me, not with a cherry on top
Cause when I bust my slice, Iím raisin up off the court
Donít get upset girl, thatís just how it goes
I donít love you hoes, Iím out the doh
And Iíll be

Chorus

Rollin down the boads, hopin fo mo, sippin on gin and juice (beeotch!!)
Rollin down the boads, hopin fo mo, sippin on gin and juice (beeotch!!)

Senator Jay Bullworth
03-31-2005, 09:23 AM
With so much drama on the TWB
Itís kinda hard bein TripleTennisBumB

But i, somehow, some way
Keep comin up with funky arse sheet like every single day
........sheeeit......my homeboys....

Now, that, I got me some seagramís gin
Everything is fine when you listenin to the Trip-Bum-B
........that I speak...Rollin down the boads, hopin fo mo, sippin on gin and juice...Laid back [with my mind on my money and my money on my mind]
]

Jerome (the Senator's aide-de-camp):
"I thought that after the Vamos post, there'd be some mo' romance. Snap!...now we got rookies dressed as cripples wantin' to lead the dance!"

"Senator, ya scallawag! Tell them ho's to get outta yo' bed and to 'Audi 5000' 'cause we got business to attend to!"

Senator Jay Bullworth: "Sorry ladies.....Jerome's the boss. Gas up the Coupe-de-Ville Jerome, we're goin' bouncin'!"

Jerome: "'Bout time ya boozin', womanizin' bum!"

So this wanna-be rapper, this copy cat ofay
Claims he's "coming up with funky sheet every single day?"
New to the TW boards his total posts number "TWO?"
I'm the JAY BULLWORTH!!....Now who the mother f--- are you?!

The "God Bless Mommy..God Bless Daddy" theme at first to me
Seemed a nightly geek prayer outta Duke University
Turns out Ty Slothrop CO'rectly "proped" Phil's wit as wack
Hell, you'd think, Triple B'd give us "home-grown" snaps!

Looks like originality cum and done flew the coup
'Cause there's "no fly" in his warmed-up, watered-down, Snoop soup
First off, when's the last time you actually slammed down gin?
Coppin' licks? Liftin' riffs? Plagerizin's a sin.

Chorus:
If it ain't come from yo' head, you best put it to bed
Chirp what OTHERS said? You forfeit all street "cred"

Hosting some boasting 'bout what 'cha know
'Cept you did it on the shoulder's of Snoop Dog's show
So pounding Seagrams and Tanqueray you claim is what you do?
Chump juice!! Real gin's Beefeater's 'n Sapph. Bombay Blue.

Yo' a highwire act, stealin' raps is so low
Sayin' THIS about THAT, givin' rippin'-off a go.
Trip-B, you ain't talkin' off the top-'o-YOUR head
It's like tryin' to sing, but instead mumblin' all you've said
Stealing lines you choose, trapped and dead-you lose
So much for a self-penned muse about booze....

You're skippin' for a whippin'
You're bleatin' for a beatin'
You're angling for a strangling
You're totterin' for a slaughterin' ... and
YOU'RE FLOATIN' FOR A SLIT-THROATIN' ... 'CAUSE YOUR POST NEEDED MAJOR FOOTNOTIN'
"Stop!!.....Thief!"

With my TW Board biography revealing my (needless) need for bibliography to be a moot point exercise in self-parody, I am, the Blue-juice, Bombay Jay bomber, whose words-as-b-i-r-d-s verse would be covered in white (i.e. b-i-r-d-s-h-i-t ... comprende' ofay?), and, as always, I remain,

Your loving servant,
Senator Jay Bullworth

(meanwhile, in a backroom....with Jerome holdin' a metal pipe in his hand)

Jerome: [i]"What's the name, ofay?!"

Trip-B: "Senator Jay!"

Jerome: "Jay WHAT?!...for what it's worth?!!"

Trip-B: "Senator Jay-as-in-God.....Senator Jay BULLworth!"

(bring me something new...and Sapphire Blue.....not something borrowed and not true).

TripleTennisBumB
03-31-2005, 12:15 PM
Stealin a rap ain't as bad as you say
A tribute to Snoop Mista Senator Jay
I'm just a po 'o cracka down in the NC
Never meant no harm to Snoop D-O-G

Don't mean to host no boast, not tryin to crow
Never meant to busta move on the Snoop Dogg show
Pounding Seagrams is all this G can tho
Chump juice, that hurts, Imma Po Mofo

Senator Jay Bullworth
03-31-2005, 12:45 PM
Stealin a rap ain't as bad as you say
A tribute to Snoop Mista Senator Jay
I'm just a po 'o cracka down in the NC
Never meant no harm to Snoop D-O-G

Don't mean to host no boast, not tryin to crow
Never meant to busta move on the Snoop Dogg show
Pounding Seagrams is all this G can tho
Chump juice, that hurts, Imma Po Mofo

I can't fight with contrite, try as I might,
And now that I think of it, dog puddles-I used to drink from it.
Seagrams gin? What the f---, who am I to rant 'n boast?
I raise my Ol' English "8" and say "Good job 'Triple B' ... I owe you a toast."

(btw, there's "another" Triple B on these boards who's known for demoing every racquet known to man---you're not that same "Triple B" are you?)

Welcome to the club "hom" ;-)

Fee
03-31-2005, 01:10 PM
Oh man this is the best thread ever! Hopefully no one comes in here and pees in our cheerios...

Props to Phil!

Phil
03-31-2005, 05:40 PM
Thanks much, Fee. With the Sen. here now, no one would dare risk a serious cyber demolition.

I was WAITING for the good Sen. to rain rhetorical, rhythming lightning bolts down on this rookie rapper-fun stuff!

"If it ain't come from yo' head, you best put it to bed
Chirp what OTHERS said? You forfeit all street "cred" "

That's REALLY good. I mean clever as all hell... I'm stealing this for my own use-it will come in handy, w/apologies to the Senator, of course.

ty slothrop
03-31-2005, 08:58 PM
only in my wildest of dreamz could a rap battle 80's Mott Haven style flown up outta my nightly prayaz. i guess now we know what triple b's been up to since he gave his POG mid's strung with luxilon big banger alu 16L to the local good will. beeeeyotch!

oh yeah, a footnote: dedans likes to indulge in a little duke slander every now and again, and the supreme senator slipped in a duke jibe as well..... ponder amongst yourselves

Brettolius
04-01-2005, 06:35 AM
screw duke!!

ty slothrop
04-01-2005, 10:17 AM
or, as the signs say, Duck ***e

ty slothrop
04-01-2005, 10:18 AM
LOL, they censored F*U*K*E!