PDA

View Full Version : Calling BungallowBill: Help with footwork

certifiedjatt
07-17-2009, 03:24 PM
So, in an attempt to take a serious look at "footwork" drills and what not, I figure I call on the resident expert to a serious discussion. No name calling; no bringing up previous altercations. Serious discussion. I expect to get a derisive response so don't worry about hurting my feelings. but if you're serious, we can proceed.....

let me know...waiting with bated breath (or is it baited breath?)

Background about me: I played 2nd singles varsity for a Division A high school in ny. i learned tennis from a couple of pages of tennis magazine from years ago (mostly grips), and a couple of sampras matches. before i stepped on the court, i spent an entire summer hitting against the wall.

Bungalo Bill
07-17-2009, 03:30 PM
So, in an attempt to take a serious look at "footwork" drills and what not, I figure I call on the resident expert to a serious discussion. No name calling; no bringing up previous altercations. Serious discussion. I expect to get a derisive response so don't worry about hurting my feelings. but if you're serious, we can proceed.....

No name calling? Wow, I don't know if I want to play. It is so fun calling you the Mrs. and seeing you get it from your Mr.

Plus, it was all in fun. I was just kidding about you. You really do have very good advice. I wait on pins and needles ready to write down anything you say. I mean how profound..."just do what Federer does". What probably makes me jealous is I say to myself "damn, why didn't I think of that."

In honor of your brilliant profound posts, I think everyone ought to just take off their clothes and run around naked. Let's all play naturally - in our birthday suits. I think we all will learn tennis faster and play better!

However, how do I go from a nobody to a resident expert?

certifiedjatt
07-17-2009, 03:32 PM
No name calling? Wow, I don't know if I want to play. It is so fun calling you the Mrs. and seeing you get it from your Mr.

Plus, it was all in fun. I was just kidding about you. YOu really do have very good advice.

However, how do I go from a nobody to a resident expert?

c'mon, be serious now. i'm trying to have a civil exchange.
are you on????

Bungalo Bill
07-17-2009, 03:35 PM
c'mon, be serious now. i'm trying to have a civil exchange.
are you on????

I am serious. I want to call you names.

certifiedjatt
07-17-2009, 03:40 PM
I am serious. I want to call you names.

too bad bungalo bill. this was your chance to take my claims apart with your superior expertise. you chose not to take on the challenge...
....like Sarah Palin when she started. and we all know how her interviews played out...

...i understand why you're being immature.

Bungalo Bill
07-17-2009, 03:47 PM
too bad bungalo bill. this was your chance to take my claims apart with your superior expertise. you chose not to take on the challenge...
....like Sarah Palin when she started. and we all know how her interviews played out...

But I already took your claims apart! I called your posts nonsense, dumb, stupid, lame, ridiculous. What else do you want me to say without using profanity!

You can't be this stupid are you?

NamRanger
07-17-2009, 03:48 PM

There is no need for BB to waste his time with you because it's very, very, very obvious that you are wrong.

Bungalo Bill
07-17-2009, 04:00 PM
There is no need for BB to waste his time with you because it's very, very, very obvious that you are wrong.

Awwww, geeee, look at Mrs. Certified Teabagging Fools Mr., he has love eyes for the Mrs.

http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:NA4C0CYsBuQXFM:http://dogtime.com/system/gallery_pictures/275/large/cat-kitten-cute-picture-photo-tongue-out-face.jpg

boojay
07-17-2009, 04:02 PM
But I already took your claims apart! I called your posts nonsense, dumb, stupid, lame, ridiculous. What else do you want me to say without using profanity!

You can't be this stupid are you?

Shall we create a poll?

Bungalo Bill
07-17-2009, 04:07 PM
Shall we create a poll?

Why crush the ladies heart. Let her be.

certifiedjatt
07-17-2009, 04:15 PM
nothing amuses me like observing a couple of morons get together and form a pack. there's an Alpha Moron, and then the Beta Morons follow his lead...it's rather primitive and makes me believe in sociobiological theories more and more.

Bungalo Bill
07-17-2009, 04:33 PM
nothing amuses me like observing a couple of morons get together and form a pack. there's an Alpha Moron, and then the Beta Morons follow his lead...it's rather primitive and makes me believe in sociobiological theories more and more.

hahahahaha...it's all in good fun!! Come on Certified! I was actually kind of shocked that you were able to create a thread dedicated just to me. I might become a believer in evolution. I didn't know a primate could do those things.

Ahhh, come on, we are just kidding. Come on....go get your racquet...you can play tennis with us.

This is Certified Nonsense after BB shreds his advice on TW.
http://www.junglewalk.com/animal-pictures/5/T/Gorilla-16230.jpg

pvaudio
07-17-2009, 04:38 PM
Oh come on BB, leave her alone, this appears to be a concession thread. Since it'll take BB a moment to stop having fun at your expense, maybe I can step in during the interim. What exactly are you looking for as far as footwork?

Bungalo Bill
07-17-2009, 04:41 PM
I know, I know. I am sorry. I just had a great laugh. I will see you all next week. Take care of her while I am gone. hahahaha

certifiedjatt
07-17-2009, 04:42 PM
hahahahaha...it's all in good fun!! Come on Certified! I was actually kind of shocked that you were able to create a thread dedicated just to me. I might become a believer in evolution. I didn't know a primate could do those things.

Ahhh, come on, we are just kidding. Come on....go get your racquet...you can play tennis with us.

This is Certified Nonsense after BB shreds his advice on TW.
http://www.junglewalk.com/animal-pictures/5/T/Gorilla-16230.jpg

i gotta say...this IS fun. and i'm not being facetious.
but, sunshine, you really haven't shredded my ''advice'' at all. all you've offered is your opinion. and your opinion is not really worth much to me because you have yet to tell me what makes you an expert. the same issue was raised a while back in another thread. and it ended with you evading the question there as well, as you're doing now. so, you can keep doing the whole "Certified [Insert Something Lame Here]" for as long as you like. but, even you should see by now that it's not even funny. it's like a bad comedian who laughs at his own jokes....

ubermeyer
07-17-2009, 07:01 PM

It's bated breath.

LES
07-17-2009, 10:21 PM
This thread should be deleted