PDA

View Full Version : customize k tour

eggouncle
07-18-2009, 12:07 AM
Hey guys! i have 3 ktour 95s and im trying to put lead tape on there. If i want it to be more headlight ( like more of an intermediate racquet) , how many g of lead tape should i put and where? i think i might do it on 3 and 9. Thanks for the tips!

Brned
07-18-2009, 12:25 AM
How to customize your racquet by TW (http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/LC/Customizing/customize.html)

I guess this answer your question.

Hey guys! i have 3 ktour 95s and im trying to put lead tape on there. If i want it to be more headlight ( like more of an intermediate racquet) , how many g of lead tape should i put and where? i think i might do it on 3 and 9. Thanks for the tips!

Also you mean more headheavy right?

eggouncle
07-18-2009, 12:27 AM
i read it but i sitll wasn't really sure so i posted on here. has anyone ever customized the k tour 95? i was just wondering which way can make this racquet feel more stable.

eggouncle
07-18-2009, 12:31 AM
How to customize your racquet by TW (http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/LC/Customizing/customize.html)

I guess this answer your question.

Also you mean more headheavy right?

OH! but i thought players racquets are more head light... or maybe im wrong.

Brned
07-18-2009, 01:23 AM
Well it depends.... Moya plays with a racquet 10 points head heavy. It all comes down to personal preference and since you said you wanted to ad lead at 3' and 9' I tought you wanted to make it more headheavy.

Adding weight at 3' and 9' will give you torsional stability and make it more hh wich also gives you more stability.

I think adding about 8-10g of lead at 3' and 9' or 10' and 2' will give what you want. No need to be afraid to try! After I added about 10g of lead to my RDS001 I liked it so much that I've put another 15g. Now that I have about 25g of lead at 3' 9' and 12' I think it feels way more stable.

eggouncle
07-25-2009, 02:56 PM
well i want to make it at least 8 poitns headlight. can someone tell me how much lead tape do i add to the bottom? and also, since i only have lead tape, can someone tell me how to attach it to the bottom? My buttcap has a trapdoor that im trying to open right now. Do i just tape them in the holes?