all the people lower than 5.0 said they hated it
and all the people above said they like it
whats sup with that?

and can anyone compare them with the speedpro
i cant deside which one to get
which one has more spin and is better for an all courter

Ljubicic for number1
07-19-2009, 04:43 PM
I haven't played it myself, but it's probably due to the high swing weight and smaller head that the lower standard players struggle with it.

Noticed you in Australia, Not interested in some exo graphite 100's are you?

Tennis_dude ^_^
07-19-2009, 04:49 PM
I haven't played it myself, but it's probably due to the high swing weight and smaller head that the lower standard players struggle with it.

Noticed you in Australia, Not interested in some exo graphite 100's are you?

no not really
lol

Birke
07-19-2009, 06:38 PM
I played with the EXO3 Ignite 95 sq. in. and while it had a big big serve, my groundstrokes weren't as good as the EXO3 Graphite 93 sq. in.

Tennis_dude ^_^
07-19-2009, 06:51 PM
I played with the EXO3 Ignite 95 sq. in. and while it had a big big serve, my groundstrokes weren't as good as the EXO3 Graphite 93 sq. in.

hmmm
can you explain that more about your ground strokes

JonnyJolly11
07-19-2009, 06:55 PM
I have hit with both but I liked the speed pro better overall.

Sadly, it still wasn't better than my PST's so I have to sell it.

DonBot
07-20-2009, 03:37 AM
I really like the ignite, very solid from all areas of the court, but as for the feedback to it in the website, it seemed pretty inconsistent- plus I can't imagine how some one would struggle to find depth with it. When I let my doubles partner hit with it he did not care for the weight, but the usual weight of his raquet is like 10.9 ~ ozs. It is a players frame and if you are used to a slightly heavier frame, it is easy to pick up and play, my guess is the neg feedback is from people who don't hit raquets that are 12ozs +

Tennis_dude ^_^
07-20-2009, 10:19 AM
I really like the ignite, very solid from all areas of the court, but as for the feedback to it in the website, it seemed pretty inconsistent- plus I can't imagine how some one would struggle to find depth with it. When I let my doubles partner hit with it he did not care for the weight, but the usual weight of his raquet is like 10.9 ~ ozs. It is a players frame and if you are used to a slightly heavier frame, it is easy to pick up and play, my guess is the neg feedback is from people who don't hit raquets that are 12ozs +

yeah that could be it
but i think its crazy though
especially when there is a 5.0 patern

Tennis_dude ^_^
07-20-2009, 10:48 AM

hey can you guys compare the serve with the rebel and ignite

DonBot
07-20-2009, 01:49 PM
I was not a big fan of the rebel, I felt like I really had to hit out to get depth, placement was nice--could have been the recoil strings too- I really hate them. Also I tend not too like closed string patterns so that was another strike in my book. I really like the ignite, and just wish the beam was 20mm, but I find it plays so well I can't complain, I am really digging mine!

Tennis_dude ^_^
07-20-2009, 04:34 PM
I was not a big fan of the rebel, I felt like I really had to hit out to get depth, placement was nice--could have been the recoil strings too- I really hate them. Also I tend not too like closed string patterns so that was another strike in my book. I really like the ignite, and just wish the beam was 20mm, but I find it plays so well I can't complain, I am really digging mine!

ha
no i wanna demo it
i cant decide between the ignite and speed pro

matt.jc
07-20-2009, 05:12 PM
Has anyone hit with the sp tour and the ignite and have any feedback?