PDA

View Full Version : How bout the Prince Graphite Pro 110?

plum
07-20-2009, 05:11 PM
Any info or ideas, I see them from time to time on the bay. How does it compare to my single stripe POG OS?

ClayisFun
07-21-2009, 09:42 AM
The head shape is completely different on the pro 110. It is longer and narrower then the POG OS. The flex specs out to the high 50's, swingweight is around 335 strung.

I can't compare the racquets as I've never had the privilege of playing an original POG OS, but I can tell you that the pro 110 is much softer then the current POG, but has about the same power level.

Bottle Rocket
07-21-2009, 09:56 AM
Any info or ideas, I see them from time to time on the bay. How does it compare to my single stripe POG OS?

I just recently got beat in a tournament by an older gentleman playing with one of these. He was hitting continental single-handed backhand returns just a foot or two back from the service line against me. Very "traditional" game - and he was good at it. Him and his buddy also beat me and my partner in doubles in the same tourney. He is an incredibly good volleyer.

We got to talking about his frames at one point and he told me he'll never switch to anything else. He said he had already broken 3 of them and I asked him it it was just age. He said it was because he strings them at 75 lbs.

So he's broken 3 of them from stringing at 75 lbs and he had 3 more in his bag. He apparently snags a few on **** every few years...