PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Clearinghouse

AsgerHO
07-25-2009, 12:31 PM
Hi

Can anyone help me find an e-mail address for the NCAA clearinghouse.
I have searched and searched, buit canīt seem to find any

Thanks

jaggy
07-25-2009, 01:04 PM
Is this what you need?

https://web1.ncaa.org/eligibilitycenter/common/

stanfordtennis alum
07-25-2009, 03:08 PM
i would call the ncaa clearinghouse as their customer service reps are very good and would best answer your question via phone.. their contact info is found on www.ncaaclearinghouse.net

Cameron
07-28-2009, 02:46 PM
I am having a super difficult time transferring my old account to the new NCAA Clearinghouse site. Every time I try and login to the new site, it says my email address doesn't exist. I don't know how to figure it out, and it is after hours for the phone number. It is very frustrating!

stanfordtennis alum
07-28-2009, 04:46 PM
I am having a super difficult time transferring my old account to the new NCAA Clearinghouse site. Every time I try and login to the new site, it says my email address doesn't exist. I don't know how to figure it out, and it is after hours for the phone number. It is very frustrating!

did u try e-mailing them? for me they were very helpful and everything went fairly smooth( this was however like 7 yrs ago)

tennismom42
07-28-2009, 09:08 PM
Hi

ThanksThe folks at NCAA must be majorly overworked. They state it takes approximately 18 months to get cleared. It takes them 3 weeks to process mail.

and that sliding scale, my gosh! Can any of these kids really understand that w/o an adults help?

MIGHTY MANFRED THE WONDER
07-31-2009, 09:44 AM
^ How, exactly, is that?

IF you can't get cleared for 18 months POST your last senior grade submission- HOW exactly, are freshmen "phenoms" supposed to play?
OR WORSE
A guy walks on and snaps a spot.... He is supposed to stand around for a year and a half of eligibility because he is just starting to submit to "clearinghouse"?

The players that can't read the directions have PLENTY of "adults" helping
like future agents, University personnel, tutors.

tennismom42
07-31-2009, 07:07 PM
Hi

Thanks If you're a rising senior, get your clearinghouse process started.

It's taking the entire 18 months ..

NCAA is NOT good about communicating when they hit a snag. You have to check their work, follow up every, single day.

MIGHTY MANFRED THE WONDER
08-01-2009, 08:13 PM
My guess is you post and CLEAR everything except those last grades, then pray.

tennismom42
08-01-2009, 09:30 PM
My guess is you post and CLEAR everything except those last grades, then pray.

that works for kids who went to one HS. Mine went to three.

Lots of sports-competitive kids do home schooling, on-line, independent study. That's when it gets tricky and a pain!

The NCAA has gotten a lot stricter.