PDA

View Full Version : Drill/hitting partner in D/FW area....

watermantra
07-26-2009, 02:09 PM
I'm looking for a 4.0-4.5 drill/hitting partner in the D/FW area. I'm coming back after an injury and just need lots and lots of hitting to groove my strokes, without the pressure and inconsistency of competition.

I'm in the Denton area, but I don't mind driving down to Dallas once a week or so. I'm male...37 y/o, but would welcome all ages, genders.

It's strange. I'm finding that not many folks are content to "just hit" these days. The leagues are fine and all, but I feel that to be match ready again, I need lots of "just hitting" and some target specific drills. I would even love the idea of starting a drill group that meets a couple of times a week. The "drop in drills" offered at the local tennis centers are very nice and helpful, but it would be great to hit more often than that.

If there are any folks in this area who are interested, please send me a pm.

Barry767
07-28-2009, 04:17 AM
I am new to TW, I can't send you a PM yet. I am also coming back to tennis after a layoff and shoulder surgery. I am not quite to 4.0 level but I am interested in hitting. I don't think it will take to long to be at that level. I am in Grapevine. Here is my email barry@airtransusa.com

TonyG
09-08-2009, 11:10 AM
Hi,

I live in Fort Worth but go to school in Denton. I am there MWF, shoot me an email and let me know if you would like to hit. I play 4.0/4.5.

damnittony@gmail.com

-Tony