PDA

View Full Version : NoBadMojo's Formula

Kirko
03-30-2005, 05:06 PM
or two weeks I have been demoing the type of racket Edo reccomended awhile back except it has a 100 square inch head as opposed to 98 sq. guys I had to really had bare down on to win or try to win I "cruised". I won't go into the dynamics of all the positve things; just this he is right ! If you are thinking of "upgrading" your frame do a search and read what he wrote. I like this new frame so much I bought two and broke out from myu private stash two super tack fairways 1st grade and put them on. Thanks again Ed !!!

NoBadMojo
03-30-2005, 06:44 PM
aye Kirko..glad to hear man! and glad i could help. now that you are hitting it more effortlessy, purely, consistently, and confidently, i bet you are getting more easy spin ..so your game ramped up a bit with a simple gear change. good time to try a little looser tension in that second frame and start learning to power more using the added spin <if you found some> for control...that might ramp you up yet again.

Kirko
03-30-2005, 07:09 PM
you hit it ! spin is so much easier to achieve. I won't "beat a horse" to death , very good advice.

federer_nadal
03-30-2005, 10:02 PM
Hey Mojo im am going to get a new racquet can you help me too?

AAAA
04-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Which racquet is it?