View Full Version : Tennis Partners in Diamond Bar, Chino Hills, Walnut, CA

Tennisluk6
07-31-2009, 11:53 AM
Looking for hitting partners in Diamond Bar, Chino Hills, Walnut, CA

Here are my profiles:

Game Type: Singles, Doubles & Mixed
NTRP level: 3.5
City: DIAMOND BAR, CA
Comments: I'm available to play during weekends.

If interested, drop me an email, aaronluk8@msn.com, and letís arrange the games.:)

Tennisluk6
10-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Does anyone in the forum live around East San Gabriel Valley?

Fee
10-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Yeah, I do. And I have courts. And I'm about a 3.0 who usually hits with guys. But, I haven't hit in a while because of my back issues. I'd hate to invite you over and then have to stop after ten minutes. Let me see if I can get my husband to hit with me for a little bit to see what kind of shape I'm in and I'll get back to you. In the meantime, I hope you can find someone else.

Tennisluk6
10-07-2009, 11:28 AM
Thanks for your reply, Fee. Let's keep in touch when you're ready.

goober
10-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Yeah, I do. And I have courts. And I'm about a 3.0 who usually hits with guys. But, I haven't hit in a while because of my back issues. I'd hate to invite you over and then have to stop after ten minutes. Let me see if I can get my husband to hit with me for a little bit to see what kind of shape I'm in and I'll get back to you. In the meantime, I hope you can find someone else.

Why don't you have him hit with your husband? What level is he?

Fee
10-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Why don't you have him hit with your husband? What level is he?

My husband is a .5. He doesn't play tennis, but he will feed balls to me and help me out if I get desperate or want to test myself out.

Razda
10-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Fee, Having your own courts is a dream. Mind me asking what city you reside in? I live in Rosemead.

Fee
10-08-2009, 02:17 PM
It's the courts for this particular multifamily complex. Some places still have them, you just have to look. Not sure I'm staying at this location though, there are so many other things I don't like about it (small apartment, no recycling bins, bad sound proofing).

Tennisluk6
10-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Thanks for everyone's concerns. I got a hitting partner, and we started the games today. It's a very enjoyable afternoon game. We'll meet again in Maple Hill Park, Diamond Bar, at 3 pm next Sat, 10/17. If anyone's interested in playing with us, please feel free to join.