PDA

View Full Version : How are we going to tell flexpoint pjs?

fedex27
03-31-2005, 05:44 PM
how are we going to be able to tell head flex point pjs when the prestige comes out (if there is one)? its going to be tough

zorg
03-31-2005, 06:03 PM
I agree. It is already tough to tell Agassi's. I bought the flexpoint today, and getting it strung tommarow. Agassi's looks so much like it, I was amazed at how good the PJ was.

keenanj_08
03-31-2005, 07:14 PM
I bought the flexpoint today, and getting it strung tommarow.
Be sure to tell us what you think about it.

Type40
03-31-2005, 07:17 PM
How can they paint a hole?

lidoazndiabloboi
04-01-2005, 12:03 PM
I have the flepoint radical. On the racquet butt of the flexpoint, its white with a black center. If you look at the pictures of Agassi at the Nasdaq open, the racquet butt is black. So im pretty sure thats a PJ.

zorg
04-01-2005, 01:12 PM
I have the flepoint radical. On the racquet butt of the flexpoint, its white with a black center. If you look at the pictures of Agassi at the Nasdaq open, the racquet butt is black. So im pretty sure thats a PJ. You hit the nail right on the head. That was one of the first things i checked when i bought it, and noticed it right away. Now, we look through the history books, and try to match up a racket that looks like the radical, and has a black racket butt. Shouldn't be too hard, NOT!

TommyGun
04-02-2005, 05:46 AM
Agassi's handles are custom molded for him. You won't find anything like it in the catalogue. I saw several articles on that over the past few years.

christo
04-03-2005, 09:36 PM
I'll give the flexpoint 18 months tops. What Head should do is make a racquet that's a collection of all their gimmicks of the last 5 yrs, It could be a Ti I LM FP something or other and it still wouldn't be anything Agassi has ever picked up in his life.