PDA

View Full Version : One Piece measurements for K-Six One 95 18x20?

Doulers
08-05-2009, 09:07 AM
I will soon be stringing a Wilson K-Six One 18x20 for the first time using a one-piece string job. What are the correct measurements for the long side and short side for this racquet?

geese_com
08-05-2009, 09:32 AM
I hope this helps: http://www.wilson.com/wilson/racq/string_instr.jsp
Search for the K95 18x20

I looked it up and it said 37' with the short side being 10'.

jim e
08-05-2009, 10:51 AM
I will soon be stringing a Wilson K-Six One 18x20 for the first time using a one-piece string job. What are the correct measurements for the long side and short side for this racquet?

Since you posted this twice in 2 areas, I will answer twice for you:

From the "Digest", your K-Six One 95(18x20) short side is 10', you need 37' total.

Since this is 1st time stringing this one for you,(I would give yourself a little extra on both ends, as to see how much is really needed, with your type of machine, and type of string that you use, as some strings stretch more than others, just a thought!)
Tension: 50-60lbs.
PATTERN:18x20
Start M'S: H
MAIN SKIPS: 8T,10T & 8H,10H
TIE OFF M'S: 9T
START X:8T
LAST X:8H
TIE OFF:5H

Hope this helps! The USRSA is a great org. to join, they send you their stringers digest that has all kinds of information on stringing, along with patterns of all the major racquets, updated twice/year, RSI mag. free string samples that almost covers the membership, online web access, including latest up to date string patterns, personel tech help if needed, a great organization to join.That organization was not around when I started to string back in the 60's.