PDA

View Full Version : College players looking for hitting sessions in CT

djqsrv
08-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Hello all. I am a former college player that is currently getting back into the sport. I am looking for some solid base liners that would like to have some hitting sessions. I want to get my strokes back in shape and need some people who hit consistent pace and spin. I am an all court player with a big serve. I don't really know the rating scale that I see used in the USTA so I cant tell you where I would fall in that. So if your interested in some hitting before you head back to school shoot me an emal.
djqquinn@gmail.com
Thanks
Daniel

J011yroger
08-05-2009, 06:04 PM
Where in CT?

J

T0P5P1N@DD1CT
08-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Yup, like J011Y said, where in CT r u? I may be around CT the last two weeks in Aug or at least the last week so if you're in a reasonable location we can set something up..

(O n J011Y I can def see why u went on your string quest. Strung up my N90 w some rough stuff--awesome string-- n hit today. String went in one 2hr hitting session :cry:, but it was on clay so ehh)

J011yroger
08-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Yup, like J011Y said, where in CT r u? I may be around CT the last two weeks in Aug or at least the last week so if you're in a reasonable location we can set something up..

(O n J011Y I can def see why u went on your string quest. Strung up my N90 w some rough stuff--awesome string-- n hit today. String went in one 2hr hitting session :cry:, but it was on clay so ehh)

Gimme a shout when you hit town.

J

T0P5P1N@DD1CT
08-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Will do J...

NickC
08-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Hello all. I am a former college player that is currently getting back into the sport. I am looking for some solid base liners that would like to have some hitting sessions. I want to get my strokes back in shape and need some people who hit consistent pace and spin. I am an all court player with a big serve. I don't really know the rating scale that I see used in the USTA so I cant tell you where I would fall in that. So if your interested in some hitting before you head back to school shoot me an emal.
djqquinn@gmail.com
Thanks
Daniel

I'm in South CT and I can play (I was rated by a D-I coach as a low 5.0) and it would be sweet to play someone who has played at a higher level than I. If you want some current nationally ranked juniors and collegiate players to hit with, I can arrange that as well.

Where in CT are you?