PDA

View Full Version : The nadal excuse trainWRECK

aphex
08-05-2009, 10:27 PM
So, just before wimby he says he wont play because he wasnt 100%.
now, in his interview he says that before RG his knees were hurting him and wasnt 100%.

There can be only two logical conclusions drawn from nadals lying. Either he plays like most players at less than 100% most of the time and his absence from wimby can be explained by drakulie's theory or a variation of it

or

he was 100% healthy, got buttwhooped by sod and was so mentally destroyed he didnt have it in him to defend wimby.

It can only be one or the other.
Nadals lies have caught up with him.

jamesblakefan#1
08-05-2009, 10:31 PM
now, in his interview he says that before RG his knees were hurting him and wasnt 100%.

There can be only two logical conclusions drawn from nadals lying. Either he plays like most players at less than 100% most of the time and his absence from wimby can be explained by drakulie's theory or a variation of it

or

he was 100% healthy, got buttwhooped by sod and was so mentally destroyed he didnt have it in him to defend wimby.

How'd you go from he was less than 100% to he's on the roids in theory #1? That was a bad jump.

Theory #3: Nadal was less than 100% to start RG, but thought he could still win and maintain his #1 rank. Once Soderling beat him and that proved not to be true, then came the injury excuses and the withdrawal from Wimbledon.

Terr
08-05-2009, 10:34 PM
Perhaps he simply didn't want to make the same mistake he made a RG with the knowledge that he'd be putting his career on the line if he decided to play at Wimbledon. Sometimes mistakes need to be made before one realises one can't carry on in the same fashion.

This whole knee thing reminds me of that episode of [I can't believe I'm going to make this reference] South Park. When Kyle wants to play basketball and gets 'knee implants' that later explode when he slam dunks.

sk8ing
08-05-2009, 10:37 PM
It's his excuse. As a pro u should have 2 options. You either play and win-lose And don't speak a word of your injuries or you default

aphex
08-05-2009, 10:38 PM
How'd you go from he was less than 100% to he's on the roids in theory #1? That was a bad jump.

Theory #3: Nadal was less than 100% to start RG, but thought he could still win and maintain his #1 rank. Once Soderling beat him and that proved not to be true, then came the injury excuses and the withdrawal from Wimbledon.

Thats my theory no 2 Combined with 1

also think about 1 again-its not a jump at all

goyeji
08-05-2009, 10:40 PM

or

Is this what people mean when they say "FAIL THREAD"?

aphex
08-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Delete post

backhand winner
08-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Option 4. He was in pain the whole clay season but was stubborn and his knee kept worse and worse the more he played. Pain pills were masking the tendinitis to some degree.

Terr
08-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Aphex, you should stop defending your flawed logic. Leave the logical conclusions to philosophy majors.

aphex
08-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Perhaps he simply didn't want to make the same mistake he made a RG with the knowledge that he'd be putting his career on the line if he decided to play at Wimbledon. Sometimes mistakes need to be made before one realises one can't carry on in the same fashion.

This whole knee thing reminds me of that episode of [I can't believe I'm going to make this reference] South Park. When Kyle wants to play basketball and gets 'knee implants' that later explode when he slam dunks.

But he said he doesnt play at less than 100%...

aphex
08-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Aphex, you should stop defending your flawed logic. Leave the logical conclusions to philosophy majors.

I arrived at the logical conclusion that you're a tool and i m not even a philosophy major

wow i m good at philosophy!

Thanks for showing me the way you philosophy major you

sh@de
08-05-2009, 11:00 PM
The theory which sounds most likely is jbf#1's theory 3.

FedFan_2009
08-05-2009, 11:10 PM
How about let's jettison the 'tardism and wait for the Montreal + Cincy + US Open to make a final decision about ******????

Blinkism
08-05-2009, 11:12 PM
How about let's jettison the 'tardism and wait for the Montreal + Cincy + US Open to make a final decision about ******????

Not the way I'd put it

but basically this is the right way to go about it.

namelessone
08-05-2009, 11:14 PM
I think people have a problem following the knee issue chronologically.

Nadal enters RG less than 100%,according to his statements AFTER RG,says he has been playing with pain since Monte Carlo.Now,Nadal,playing with pain wins 3 tournaments in a row,Monte Carlo,Barcelona and Rome and makes the final in Madrid.He wasn't playing great tennis most of the time but he was winning titles,and he probably thought he could do it through RG too.And to some point I can understand his logic.If I can win in masters on clay even playing mediocre while with pain,why can't I win RG,right? And he could have reached quarters/semifinals if he didn't meet Soderling.Nadal confirmed his bad knees and form by losing against nr.109 in an exo and struggling quite seriously against 31 years old Daniel who was really pushing him.

After getting an early exit out of RG,Nadal says he will never enter a tournament unless he is feeling well(or 100% as he puts it).The result? He pulls out of Queens and Wimbledon and doesn't play Davis Cup.This means that he learned from his mistakes,hopefully.If he couldn't win RG on bad knees no way he was winning wimbledon.Entering wimbledon like this would have meant embarrasment not to mention more pain for his knees.
He had a very hard time quitting Wimbledon but knew he had to do it.In the process he lost: the nr 1 position,the chance to defend his hard earned title,gave his main rival a chance to shine again,almost slipped to nr.3.

maximo
08-06-2009, 02:14 AM
I arrived at the logical conclusion that you're a tool and i m not even a philosophy major

Terr is right, your thread Fails big time.

Nadal has Jumper's knee. Let's not rub it into everyone's face.

babbette
08-06-2009, 02:33 AM
There are plently of threads where this is still being discussed, can't you just continue your stupidity there, or can't you function if you don't get attention? :roll:

Terr
08-22-2009, 11:19 PM

There's no need to be rude just because some people don't agree with you. You've been here long enough to know that respect is a two way road. I don't feel like I tried to insult or offend you in any way.

-.-