PDA

View Full Version : You nadal/fed haters are sad people

NickH87
08-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Ive been on this board for a while now and this is really just starting to get irritating. Do you guys really have nothing better to do with your lives than sit at your computer and argue with each other that some man who has no direct effect on your life is better than the other??? Do you sleep better at night???

Its just sad....

GameSampras
08-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Ive been on this board for a while now and this is really just starting to get irritating. Do you guys really have nothing better to do with your lives than sit at your computer and argue with each other that some man who has no direct effect on your life is better than the other??? Do you sleep better at night???

Its just sad....

Not at this point,. There is no slam going on right now, so what are going to complain about? :(

Zeppy
08-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Not at this point,. There is no slam going on right now, so what are going to complain about? :(

The economy?

But that doesn't really relate to general pro players, now does it?

How the economy affects the players.

DarthMaul
08-06-2009, 09:45 PM

Its just sad....

Do you really have nothing better to do with your life than sit at your computer and read Nadal/Federer hate threads?

J/K

goyeji
08-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Yes, the nadal/fed haters are sad people. The people who read their posts and make sad threads about them are also sad people. The people who hate those sad people are also sad people. I am sad to be posting this. I am sure some really sad person will comment further. Sad, really.

Gen
08-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Wouldn't like to make you the saddest one, hence, commenting 10 char.

jamesblakefan#1
08-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Some people on here take things too seriously, like I like James Blake, but I don't take it as a personal attack when someone brings up his lack of success recently. I shrug it off and move on...

But others, seem like it's a personal attack when you say something not totally glowing about their favorite player. It's almost as if some of these people think that they are slam winners, just b/c the person they root for happen to win slams.

People that say things like anyone that doesn't win a slam is a clown and a failure, critique every single statement someone says as to whether it's "arrogant" or not, people that created convoluted theories as to whether someone's on steroids or not, people that plain out lie and make stuff up, and treat it as if it's fact...

Sad people indeed...

dragonfire
08-07-2009, 12:23 AM
I dont hate federer - I dislike him.

Arvid
08-07-2009, 12:27 AM
Have to agree.....its sad and ridiqoulous.....Both of these players are real class acts, allthough not perfect people but real classacts. Someone has one or the other as their favourite and then all over sudden they have to hate the other and find all kinds of negative stuff to write.....grow up for crying out loud! These boards are becoming pathetic when its filled mostly with this kind of bolony......

maximo
08-07-2009, 01:31 AM
Some people on here take things too seriously, like I like James Blake, but I don't take it as a personal attack when someone brings up his lack of success recently. I shrug it off and move on...

When was the last time a thread was created to bash Blake? :rolleyes:

Besides, the endless Nadal, Murray and Djokovic hating around here is despicable.

~ZoSo~
08-07-2009, 01:37 AM

May i take this opportunity to say that its good to have you back maximo.

maximo
08-07-2009, 01:41 AM
May i take this opportunity to say that its good to have you back maximo.

Thank you.

It's good to have you around to.

Zeppy
08-07-2009, 01:50 AM

Besides, the endless Nadal, Murray and Djokovic hating around here is despicable.

I think you forgot to include Federer and several other players to the endless Nadal, Murray and Djokovic hating. Not that I'm disagreeing with you, I'm just saying those aren't the only three being hated on.

Gen
08-07-2009, 03:16 AM
Haven't seen much Murray and Djokovic hating here.

It's not the matter of hating players most of the time, its rotten tomato duels between the members of this forum. One can't very well hate a person one doesn't know personally. I don't hate Federer. I dislike and despise him, but will never wish him any physical damage (injury, illness, etc.). Actually when I saw him personally very few times, he behaved like a great guy. Then I read his pressers/interviews ... too bad.

Tiberius
08-07-2009, 04:37 AM

Let me point your attention to the following thread,

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?p=3774102#post3774102

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-07-2009, 04:41 AM

Its just sad....
If it irritates you, go do something else. If you are passionate about tennis, it could be like this. Me personally has got lots of things to do, im a former pro tennisplayer, working as a tenniscoach, right now ive got 2 weeks off. The weather right now is not the best, i find this an excellent stimulating and very funny way to pass the time, and as GameSampras said, its between 2 slams so lots of speculating going on,naturally. If u dont like it, go fishing or go hiking or whatver.

dragonfire
08-07-2009, 05:01 AM
if there were no hate, this place would be dull

Serendipitous
08-07-2009, 05:16 AM
I am a very sad person. :(

wyutani
08-07-2009, 05:31 AM
i pay good money to see pro players play tennis. and damn, it gives me the right to criticise whatever or whoever i want.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-07-2009, 05:33 AM
i pay good money to see pro players play tennis. and damn, it gives me the right to criticise whatever or whoever i want.
Yup, theres another reason. Good one.

jonnythan
08-07-2009, 05:36 AM
Agree with OP.

cknobman
08-07-2009, 05:37 AM
Yes, the nadal/fed haters are sad people. The people who read their posts and make sad threads about them are also sad people. The people who hate those sad people are also sad people. I am sad to be posting this. I am sure some really sad person will comment further. Sad, really.

Thats just sad.

Serendipitous
08-07-2009, 05:39 AM

gj011 ownage :)

ksbh
08-07-2009, 08:31 AM
I have to agree with OP. Why people come in here and hate/bash other players is beyond me. Sad Indeed! :)

Serendipitous
08-07-2009, 08:31 AM
I have to agree with OP. Why people come in here and hate/bash other players is beyond me. Sad Indeed! :)

....because arguing is fun. :)

backhand winner
08-07-2009, 08:35 AM
The reason people hate on Nadal, Djokovic, and Murray is because they can't stand them beating Fed so much. It's really a pathetic reason to hate on these players but that usually fuels their fire. And not much hate on Fed here. It's almost like Fed Warehouse.

dragonfire
08-07-2009, 08:37 AM
The reason people hate on Nadal, Djokovic, and Murray is because they can't stand them beating Fed so much. It's really a pathetic reason to hate on these players but that usually fuels their fire. And not much hate on Fed here. It's almost like Fed Warehouse.

i've gave federer alot of warehouse hate, federer does receive his fair share

NickH87
08-07-2009, 08:40 AM
Well when I click pro player discussion, I am looking forward to reading informative and fun post about a good amount of players. But as I scroll down I see "nadals on steroids" "nadal is a weak *****" "federer sucks" "federer is the goat, nadal is a liar, his knees are fine" "federed is an arrogant *****"

is just stupid

GameSampras
08-07-2009, 08:41 AM
You Pete/Agassi haters are just sad people.

wyutani
08-07-2009, 08:43 AM
shouldnt there be a rule like members with 500+ are only the ones allowed to create a thread. seriously, this is out of hand.

sad people? wtf?

ksbh
08-07-2009, 08:44 AM
I feel your pain 87. I tried to counsel these guys but to no avail.

I'm ready to go to the extent of shipping free Bibles to them to help get their love back. The only condition is that they don't become one of them TV preachers on Sunday morning! LOL!

Well when I click pro player discussion, I am looking forward to reading informative and fun post about a good amount of players. But as I scroll down I see "nadals on steroids" "nadal is a weak *****" "federer sucks" "federer is the goat, nadal is a liar, his knees are fine" "federed is an arrogant *****"

is just stupid

CCNM
08-07-2009, 08:56 AM

Its just sad....
Ha! What I've read on this board is mild compared to what the fans on Fed's website say.:shock: I try not to go there anymore.

jamesblakefan#1
08-07-2009, 08:58 AM
When was the last time a thread was created to bash Blake? :rolleyes:.

People call Blake a glorified journeyman, a loser, a clown who should retire, mindless ball basher, part of a clown era....so yeah, he gets bashed plenty, especially after the recent Davis Cup losses.

maximo
08-07-2009, 09:02 AM
People call Blake a glorified journeyman, a loser, a clown who should retire, mindless ball basher, part of a clown era....so yeah, he gets bashed plenty, especially after the recent Davis Cup losses.

I've only ever seen the 'mindless ball basher' pharse being used, but hardly ever. And the rest i've never seen written before.

Tiberius
08-07-2009, 09:33 AM
I've only ever seen the 'mindless ball basher' pharse being used, but hardly ever. And the rest i've never seen written before.

Any comments ?

Let me point your attention to the following thread,

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?p=3774102#post3774102

goyeji
08-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Some people still don't understand the difference between mindless bashing and stating facts.

Serendipitous
08-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Some people still don't understand the difference between mindless bashing and stating facts.

Hello Mr. 011! :)

How are you today?

jamesblakefan#1
08-07-2009, 10:34 AM

How are you today?

Seriously though, something needs to be done about all these old posters that keep getting new usernames.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Seriously though, something needs to be done about all these old posters that keep getting new usernames.
Uhm yeah, ive been on here since Fedruary but the last 2 weeks it keeps poppin up new users that are only hear to make a scene...meaningless.

Mick
08-07-2009, 10:40 AM
i am guilty of not liking federer as much as i should because this one jerk i know absolutely worships him :shock:

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-07-2009, 10:41 AM
i am guilty of not like federer as much as i should because this one jerk i know absolutely worships him :shock:
Who r u talking about?

Mick
08-07-2009, 10:42 AM
Who r u talking about?

nobody on this message board. it's one of the guys i used to play with, a real jerk.

Serendipitous
08-07-2009, 10:47 AM

I don't know how he does it. I thought you can't make another account after a ban.

goyeji
08-07-2009, 10:54 AM

How are you today?

Hello Serendipitous - I like your joke. I know that you know that I am new to the forum and make your little jokes.:)

maximo
08-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Why do a few individuals gang up on a new user?

Goyeji is being unfairly treated.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-07-2009, 11:00 AM
nobody on this message board. it's one of the guys i used to play with, a real jerk.
Ah i see, really like ur avatar:twisted:

rommil
08-07-2009, 11:04 AM

Multiple screen names, multiple personalities, all boring. The minute they start typing, it's all the same ,they get identified right away.

Serendipitous
08-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Hello Serendipitous - I like your joke. I know that you know that I am new to the forum and make your little jokes.:)

Sorry, my fault. :(

Welcome to Talk Federer.

Fedfan1234
08-07-2009, 11:08 AM
I don't hate any tennis player, but like any normal person I do have people that I like and people that I don't like. I was a fan of Nalbandian for a long time, except when he would play Federer. So the whole not liking players with a winning record against Federer is not true. This was even when he had a winning record against Federer. I am still hoping that he makes a full recovery, although it won't be this year.

I do not like Nadal very much, that is true just like I don't like Hewitt either. Though I respect their succesfull careers I do not like the way that act on the court. Nadal is always stalling on the court to irritate the opponent and doing his thing when he gets ready for a serve. Hewitt was sort of the same, always making it a mental battle. This is what I don't like, although the mental aspect is a part of the game. I like players that use their talent and don't need this type of behaviour. Like Sampras or Krajicek in the past and Federer now. I think Nadal should also have enough talent to do without.
I don't like Djokovic either, this because he used to pretend he was tired or injured, yet still able to finish or even win a match. A professional tennis player should not get tired as much as he did in the course of a match. I strongly believe he quit the match against Roddick at the AO because he was losing. I didn't like this so much as I think Roddick is one of the nicer players on the tour and played a good match as well.

To be honest I don't really care about Murray that much, he is a bit strange but not enough to irritate me (Yet?).

drakulie
08-07-2009, 11:13 AM
I don't hate any player, but I think it is really sad that Federer is so arrogant. Also, I believe it is sad that nadal snubbed wimbledon to go practice for a davis cup match.

~ZoSo~
08-07-2009, 11:16 AM

Its funny that new posters who display anything other than outright fed fanaticism get accused of being this gj former poster. I know i was accused of it when i first joined. Goyeji, i hope you find these boards a pleasant place for tennis debate and dont be put off by the wild accusations of being a former poster.

Serendipitous
08-07-2009, 11:20 AM
Its funny that new posters who display anything other than outright fed fanaticism get accused of being this gj former poster. I know i was accused of it when i first joined. Goyeji, i hope you find these boards a pleasant place for tennis debate and dont be put off by the wild accusations of being a former poster.

No offense but it is gj011 and I know it's him.

Don't get me wrong. I'm REALLY glad that he's back.

He's my favorite poster. :):):):)

goyeji
08-07-2009, 11:20 AM

Thanks guys. Yes, I am very much finding these boards a pleasant place for a tennis debate so far. It looks like there is a small vocal minority group that gangs up on new posters. Some kind of hazing initiation ritual they have. It's kind of remarkable though that the only targets are those who don't immediately commit to devoting themselves to rabid Federer worshiping 24/7. It's funny that they called you guys gj also.:D

Serendipitous
08-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Thanks guys. Yes, I am very much finding these boards a pleasant place for a tennis debate so far. It looks like there is a small vocal minority group that gangs up on new posters. Some kind of hazing initiation ritual they have. It's kind of remarkable though that the only targets are those who don't immediately commit to devoting themselves to rabid Federer worshiping 24/7. It's funny that they called you guys gj also.:D

You are still my favorite poster. :D

goyeji
08-07-2009, 11:24 AM
You are still my favorite poster. :D

Thanks, I am very pleased that so many of good posters have warmed up to me so quickly. I look forward to many happy years of knowledgeable tennis debates on these boards. Again, thanks for your warm welcome!

jamesblakefan#1
08-07-2009, 11:24 AM

Of course it's gj, same vocab, same Fed hating (albeit more sublimilaly now), same defense "shouldretire" used when we called him out for being gj, and we know what happened to "shouldretire" eventually...

goyeji is gj, I knew it from the 1st post I saw of his....Oh well, mods will get him eventually...

Serendipitous
08-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Thanks, I am very pleased that so many of good posters have warmed up to me so quickly. I look forward to many happy years of knowledgeable tennis debates on these boards. Again, thanks for your warm welcome!

WONDERFUL!! :):):)

goyeji
08-07-2009, 11:27 AM
WONDERFUL!!

Yes, I think this is just fantastic!:D:D:D

VivalaVida
08-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Zoso, all I have seen in your posts since the day you joined was how this place is so unfair to anyone who isnt a fed fan and the mods show favoritism and blah blah. Honestly, if you feel that way, I wonder why you keep coming back to this forum?

drakulie
08-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Honestly, if you feel that way, I wonder why you keep coming back to this forum?

Because she (veroniquem), is in love with me.

~ZoSo~
08-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Zoso, all I have seen in your posts since the day you joined was how this place is so unfair to anyone who isnt a fed fan and the mods show favoritism and blah blah. Honestly, if you feel that way, I wonder why you keep coming back to this forum?

I find the usually pleasant debate in here far outweighs the sometimes unsavory tone of certain posts.

NickH87
08-07-2009, 01:23 PM
shouldnt there be a rule like members with 500+ are only the ones allowed to create a thread. seriously, this is out of hand.

sad people? wtf?

Oh sorry I dont have that much spare time to reach your goal of 500 posts to create new threads...:shock:

Sentinel
08-07-2009, 08:01 PM
I feel your pain 87. I tried to counsel these guys but to no avail.

I'm ready to go to the extent of shipping free Bibles to them to help get their love back. The only condition is that they don't become one of them TV preachers on Sunday morning! LOL!
Do ship me your personal copy, ksbh, the one with your name on it, thumbed by your loving kind tender hands everyday, just before posting loving kind tender posts on this forum (LOL).
I really need to get this hate out of my system. :)

p.s. Federer IS the G.O.A.T.

Sentinel
08-07-2009, 08:04 PM

Aww. and I thought he was n_f (my favorite poster).

Anyway, I always had a soft spot for gj, so welcome back goyeji.