PDA

View Full Version : The Roger Federer Suite

endbegin
08-07-2009, 07:09 AM
Some details about where he stays when he is in NY for the US Open.

http://www.observer.com/2009/slideshow/111257/roger-federer-suite

Kegzz
08-07-2009, 07:20 AM
It'd be awesome to stay there, but I don't like the whole black and white look. I'm not surprised he stays in a place of such high quality.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-07-2009, 07:21 AM
Nice lookin place, i think he stays there for free, they will probably get a lot of great PR due to his stay there.

babbette
08-07-2009, 07:22 AM
yeah kind of barf infesting. :mrgreen:

drakulie
08-07-2009, 07:22 AM
That is one fugly hotel room.

jonnythan
08-07-2009, 07:31 AM
Horribly hideous and uncomfortable looking.

mandy01
08-07-2009, 07:32 AM
Its not a confirmed news.You think Roger will make such a huge compromise on his privacy by allowing the name to be given away? I highly doubt it..he's never done that.

babbette
08-07-2009, 07:38 AM
Its not a confirmed news.You think Roger will make such a huge compromise on his privacy by allowing the name to be given away? I highly doubt it..he's never done that.
why not? he's not Jon Bon Jovi. 8)

MichaelChang
08-07-2009, 07:39 AM
man, they even put RF on his pillow. wow. man.

what room will he stay in this year? room#15 or 16? :)

Tiberius
08-07-2009, 07:41 AM

It really is...

~ZoSo~
08-07-2009, 07:42 AM
man, they even put RF on his pillow. wow. man.

what room will he stay in this year? room#15 or 16? :)

He probably brought the pillows with him. Most likely room number 13

mandy01
08-07-2009, 07:44 AM
why not? he's not Jon Bon Jovi. 8) No tennis players dont do it and Roger never has.Like I said its no confirmed news.I cant imagine them just giving away to the tabloids.Besides Roger is quite popular in NY.

THESEXPISTOL
08-07-2009, 07:45 AM
I would not sleep in that fugly room.
I like rooms with minimal, functional and simplistic, but nice, decoration.
But that's me...

fedtastic
08-07-2009, 07:46 AM
That is one fugly suite, Roger should start immitating me.

This is where I stay.

http://luxury.affluence.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/burj-al-arab-hotel.jpg

:)

babbette
08-07-2009, 07:48 AM
That is one fugly suite, Roger should start immitating me.

This is where I stay.

:)

Roger doesn't need to be a pimp he already has his lady and the twins.:(

babbette
08-07-2009, 07:50 AM
No tennis players dont do it and Roger never has.Like I said its no confirmed news.I cant imagine them just giving away to the tabloids.Besides Roger is quite popular in NY.
As popular as those that passed by TRL? 8)

fedtastic
08-07-2009, 07:50 AM
Roger doesn't need to be a pimp he already has his lady and the twins.:(

Well, Mirka doesn't need to know. :wink:

babbette
08-07-2009, 07:51 AM
Well, Mirka doesn't need to know. :wink:
you disapoint me.:cry:

federer envies me
08-07-2009, 07:55 AM
the pillows would look sweeter if they actually had the rf emblem on them

fedtastic
08-07-2009, 07:56 AM
you disapoint me.:cry:

Welcome to the world of male thinking. :)

mandy01
08-07-2009, 07:59 AM
you disapoint me.:cry: This me chuckle :wink:

jonnythan
08-07-2009, 08:00 AM
Welcome to the world of male thinking. :)

Speak for yourself, misogynist.

Bud
08-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Some details about where he stays when he is in NY for the US Open.

http://www.observer.com/2009/slideshow/111257/roger-federer-suite

Wow, it's ugly and tacky :evil:

http://www.observer.com/files/slideshow/federer_suite_06.jpg

http://www.observer.com/files/slideshow/federer_suite_05bathroom.jpg

http://www.observer.com/files/slideshow/federer_suite_08livingroom.jpg

maximo
08-07-2009, 08:50 AM
Arrogance at its finest ladies and gents,

http://i26.tinypic.com/egbq78.jpg

I have nothing wrong with the hotel choice, but engraved pillows? Way too extreme.

Tiberius
08-07-2009, 08:55 AM

I have nothing wrong with the hotel choice, but engraved pillows? Way too extreme.

How is that arrogant? You don't even know if that was Federer's request or the hotel managers decision...

stanfordtennis alum
08-07-2009, 09:05 AM
great find... apartment looks solid

FedFan_2009
08-07-2009, 09:40 AM
I wish I had an apartment like that!!!!

GameSampras
08-07-2009, 09:42 AM
fanaticism at its finest:).

Nothing else to do but get undercover photos of fed's twins, and ugly overpriced hotel rooms?

You arent all stalkers too are you?

goyeji
08-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Wow, tasteless and tacky. As if anyone had doubts after seeing his latest Wimbledon clown costume.

Gorecki
08-07-2009, 10:20 AM
not digging the whole Roberto Cavalli looks of the room!

Enigma_87
08-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Lol, RF on the pillows? Ain't that arrogant? What's next, a Nike jacked with #15 on the back...oh wait.

Tiberius
08-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Wow, tasteless and tacky. As if anyone had doubts after seeing his latest Wimbledon clown costume.

gj gj gj tsk tsk tsk...

~ZoSo~
08-07-2009, 10:43 AM

Nobody does tacky like roger, the GOAT of tat.

kimbahpnam
08-07-2009, 10:48 AM
very 80s looking

TMF
08-07-2009, 10:58 AM
So TMF will spend $42,000 if he stay there for two weeks. But he can earn over $1 million if he wins the USO. Not that big of a deal.

フェデラー
08-07-2009, 11:06 AM
maximo trolling as usual. I have a monogrammed chair and wallet, does that make me arrogant?

pame
08-07-2009, 11:07 AM

Actually, a number of high-end establishments do that for their regular repeat guests

maximo
08-07-2009, 11:09 AM
maximo trolling as usual. I have a monogrammed chair and wallet, does that make me arrogant?

Please define 'trolling'. Since everyone of your posts contain that word.

Federer is as arrogant as they come.

フェデラー
08-07-2009, 11:13 AM
you are looking for arrogance when it isnt there.

maximo
08-07-2009, 11:17 AM
you are looking for arrogance when it isnt there.

Oh it's there!

Fanatics are just as blind as a bat when it comes to there Federer being criticized.

15_ounce
08-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Those rooms look rather depressing in my opinion.. not really relaxing. I would rather stay in these rooms:

http://njoman.googlepages.com/roomone.jpg
http://njoman.googlepages.com/room2.jpg

フェデラー
08-07-2009, 11:18 AM
What is arrogant about the room he sleeps in? Monogrammed pillows? Get real maximo.

maximo
08-07-2009, 11:22 AM
What is arrogant about the room he sleeps in? Monogrammed pillows? Get real maximo.

Your name says it all, i don't need to waste my time with you. Federer is everything to you, so denying what he is doesn't come as a surprise.

P.S Not to forget your racquet and set up, typical fanboy right there. :lol:

rommil
08-07-2009, 11:24 AM

Actually Nadal and Verdasco are planning to room in together in case Federer cancels. The pillow cases stay as they are.

~ZoSo~
08-07-2009, 11:26 AM

Do you have the chair transported to whatever hotel you may stay in? If you did then that would be fairly arrogant. In a similar manner fed having his initials on hotel bedding etc is fairly ridiculous and if he had an ounce of taste he would avoid such folly. Alas he does not.

~ZoSo~
08-07-2009, 11:28 AM
Actually Nadal and Verdasco are planning to room in together in case Federer cancels. The pillow cases stay as they are.

Now that was pretty good.

フェデラー
08-07-2009, 11:32 AM
Your name says it all, i don't need to waste my time with you. Federer is everything to you, so denying what he is doesn't come as a surprise.

P.S Not to forget your racquet and set up, typical fanboy right there. :lol:

Id rather worship federer than that fugly looking brit that is murray. Do you even play tennis or just keep on trolling.

GameSampras
08-07-2009, 11:36 AM
I thought Fed's initials with the 15 was just a joke.. Are u kidding me? He really had that put on there? He either has a serious inferiority complex, beleives his own hype as the GOAT, or is just plain downright arrogant..

How could u NOT dislike this man? I mean look at this crap? Initials on your pillow? Gimme a damn break

~ZoSo~
08-07-2009, 11:37 AM
I thought Fed's initials with the 15 was just a joke.. Are u kidding me? He really had that put on there? He either has a serious inferiority complex, beleives his own hype as the GOAT, or is just plain downright arrogant..

How could u NOT dislike this man? I mean look at this crap? Initials on your pillow? Gimme a damn break

And people wonder why...

mandy01
08-07-2009, 11:39 AM

How could u NOT dislike this man? I mean look at this crap? Initials on your pillow? Gimme a damn break Ridiculous.Its the hotel that does it for him and I'm quite sure celebrities do get these 'priviliges' so to speak..But then again you love nitpicking...Besides one isnt even sure if this is the hotel he will be staying in.

maximo
08-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Id rather worship federer than that fugly looking brit that is murray. Do you even play tennis or just keep on trolling.

I don't troll, i state genuine and worthy opinions which you fanboys can't seem to handle.

BTW, i would love to see how you look like. Since you enjoy judging others by there figure. :roll:

フェデラー
08-07-2009, 11:43 AM
I don't troll, i state genuine and worthy opinions which you fanboys can't seem to handle.

BTW, i would love to see how you look like. Since you enjoy judging others by there figure. :roll:

OH but wait, I thought you were banned for trolling? But honestly it looks like Murray hasnt brushed his teeth in a decade. And I doubt calling Federer arrogant in every thread possible is genuine?

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-07-2009, 11:43 AM

Hm, are the pillow pictures real or did someone photoshop them??:shock:

maximo
08-07-2009, 11:45 AM
OH but wait, I thought you were banned for trolling? But honestly it looks like Murray hasnt brushed his teeth in a decade. And I doubt calling Federer arrogant in every thread possible is genuine?

i got banned for disputing with a fanboy like yourself. But i've learned to hold back my other even worse opinions of your boy since everyone other than a Federer fanatic can get the ban.

Honestly, i already have an image of what you look like behind that screen. And believe me, it's not something very nice..

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-07-2009, 11:49 AM
i got banned for disputing with a fanboy like yourself. But i've learned to hold back my other even worse opinions of your boy since everyone other than a Federer fanatic can get the ban.

Honestly, i already have an image of what you look like behind that screen. And believe me, it's not something very nice..
I think u r a decent fella, u r a Murray fan but thats not ur fault:twisted: (just kidding) I think Murray is a great player, he deserves to be no3 in the world. What do you really think of Federer? (pretend he didnt have any fans)

maximo
08-07-2009, 11:50 AM
I think u r a decent fella, u r a Murray fan but thats not ur fault:twisted: (just kidding) I think Murray is a great player, he deserves to be no3 in the world. What do you really think of Federer? (pretend he didnt have any fans)

He has nice teeth. ;)

I think your not one of them fanatics. Just like Vivalavida and a few others.

~ZoSo~
08-07-2009, 11:50 AM

You are quite correct there. The federer warehouse would be a more descriptive trading name. The propaganda being peddled around here is often breathtaking

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-07-2009, 11:52 AM
He has nice teeth. ;)
Yeah but seriously, about him as a tennisplayer or a person, not his looks

maximo
08-07-2009, 11:54 AM
Yeah but seriously, about him as a tennisplayer or a person, not his looks

I was being sarcastic, since フェデラー enjoys judging others by that. ;)

I think Federer's forehand is the best out of any player ever. Nothing else tho springs to me as 'unique'

VivalaVida
08-07-2009, 12:00 PM
I like the room. It must be nice being that filthy rich. LOL the RF pillows. I would like one of those :lol:

Wes_Loves_Dunlop
08-07-2009, 12:00 PM
i think your just jealous cuz u know murray wouldn't be treated like this?
and when you are history's greatest player, I don't see why that person can't be a bit cocky. who wouldn't be?

norbac
08-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Kind of an ugly room....

antoaneta71
08-07-2009, 12:13 PM
And from when "the Federer" is pretty,he 's also on the ugly side:?

Tiberius
08-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Its an ugly room but good God its just a hotel room guys! Its not his house...

TMF
08-07-2009, 12:21 PM
i think your just jealous cuz u know murray wouldn't be treated like this?
and when you are history's greatest player, I don't see why that person can't be a bit cocky. who wouldn't be?

Why would Murray gets the same royal treatment as TMF. Murray is the 2nd class citizen when compared to TMF. He's not even in the same class as Nadal to begin with.

TMF
08-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Kind of an ugly room....

No matter how ugly ones feel, but it's a hell much better than staying in a cheap $50 per night hotel with no air conditioning and no running hot water.

フェデラー
08-07-2009, 12:23 PM
And from when "the Federer" is pretty,he 's also on the ugly side:?

Because they put ugly people on the cover of vogue? If Murray is on the cover of vogue then I will agree with you.

フェデラー
08-07-2009, 12:25 PM

So not only are you a troll, you are a stalking troll?

norbac
08-07-2009, 12:25 PM
No matter how ugly ones feel, but it's a hell much better than staying in a cheap $50 per night hotel with no air conditioning and no running hot water.

.....:oops:....

maximo
08-07-2009, 12:28 PM
So not only are you a troll, you are a stalking troll?

Don't like the taste of your own medicine, ey?

I still stand by what i said.

LES
08-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Because they put ugly people on the cover of vogue? If Murray is on the cover of vogue then I will agree with you.

Are you talking about Fed? He's best buddies with Anna Wintour

maximo
08-07-2009, 12:30 PM

I saw Tony Blair on the cover once, so the point you've raised is worthless.

Try harder, please.

VivalaVida
08-07-2009, 12:32 PM
I saw Tony Blair on the cover once, so the point you've raised is worthless.

Try harder, please.
:lol::lol:
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/08_01/blairMS1108_468x630.jpg

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-07-2009, 12:34 PM
i even heard she was in love with him...

maximo
08-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Seriously though, this kid's gotta grow up. Judging people by there looks is just soo immature.

jamesblakefan#1
08-07-2009, 12:36 PM
I come to this thread and I see minimo, GS, and this Zoso character talking about how Federer's towels and pillows make him arrogant.

Do these people really have nothing better in life to do than to find new ways to criticize Federer?

Seriously, a lot of people have monogramed towels, doesn't mean you're arrogant. You posters are becoming cariactures of yourselves.

Arrogant TOWELS! I cannot put into words how stupid this theory is. The only recourse I have is...

http://www.opaquelucidity.com/facepalm.jpg

jamesblakefan#1
08-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Seriously though, this kid's gotta grow up. Judging people by there looks is just soo immature.

You just judged Federer based on his TOWELS! How much more immature can you get!??!?!?!?

maximo
08-07-2009, 12:39 PM
You just judged Federer based on his TOWELS! How much more immature can you get!??!?!?!?

Pillows. :-?

Would you like me to go through more than just that to back my argument??

What's up with the pics? You did the exact same thing when you were in the middle of an argument with Pistol when you couldn't come up with anything half decent to say.

The irony with JBF is jokes.

VivalaVida
08-07-2009, 12:41 PM
I come to this thread and I see minimo, GS, and this Zoso character talking about how Federer's towels and pillows make him arrogant.

Do these people really have nothing better in life to do than to find new ways to criticize Federer?

Seriously, a lot of people have monogramed towels, doesn't mean you're arrogant. You posters are becoming cariactures of yourselves.

Arrogant TOWELS! I cannot put into words how stupid this theory is. The only recourse I have is...

http://www.opaquelucidity.com/facepalm.jpg
Seriously its not that big of deal if they find federer arrogant. None of us will ever know him personally so might as well just let it be. I am sure Federer doesnt care if people are calling him arrogant on an internet board.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Come on guys,take a look at the Montreal draw instead! Its out now

jamesblakefan#1
08-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Seriously its not that big of deal if they find federer arrogant. None of us will ever know him personally so might as well just let it be. I am sure Federer doesnt care if people are calling him arrogant on an internet board.

I know, it just astonishes me how these people have no shame at all in criticizing a man they don't even know for every detail of his life. I thought calling his newborn daughters was bad, but saying his pillows make him arrogant...like I said, no shame.

jamesblakefan#1
08-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Pillows. :-?

Would you like me to go through more than just that to back my argument??

What's up with the pics? You did the exact same thing when you were in the middle of an argument with Pistol when you couldn't come up with anything half decent to say.

The irony with JBF is jokes.

Do you even know what irony means? I think you used it in the wrong context there. Considering you spelled ludicrous "ludacris" yesterday, I wouldn't trust that you know the meaning of the word "irony" ;)

antoaneta71
08-07-2009, 12:49 PM
They would put anyone there, if he's successful they would put Murray with just one GS, they put Sarah Jessica Parker was in Vogue,the ugliest women of Holywood:mad:

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-07-2009, 12:49 PM
They would put anyone there, if he's successful they would put Murray with just one GS, they put Sarah Jessica Parker was in Vogue,the ugliest women of Holywood:mad:
Sarah Jessica Parker is HOT !:shock:

maximo
08-07-2009, 12:53 PM
Do you even know what irony means? I think you used it in the wrong context there. Considering you spelled ludicrous "ludacris" yesterday, I wouldn't trust that you know the meaning of the word "irony" ;)

Just for you,

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony

Yes, i did spell the word "ludicrous" incorrectly. But could you explain to me how incorrectly spelling a word is related to understanding what it actually means? :-?

A bit far fetched, wouldn't you agree?

Lastly, i'm loving the way you just dodged my question regarding the silly pictures. :roll:

antoaneta71
08-07-2009, 12:56 PM
she loks like transexual:oops:,but obvious Holywood convinced you that she is hot

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-07-2009, 12:57 PM
she loks like transexual:oops:,but obvious Holywood convinced you that she is hot
I dont care about Hollywood at all. I just think she is very hot

~ZoSo~
08-07-2009, 12:59 PM

I think she tells him what to wear at wimby so she obviously knows what looks good. She also probably has a crush on him.

~ZoSo~
08-07-2009, 01:01 PM

Its all about opinions but i think s j p looks like a scary witch with sparrow legs.

antoaneta71
08-07-2009, 01:04 PM
I dont care about Hollywood at all. I just think she is very hot

The list, featured in the latest edition of Maxim, dubs “Sex and the City” star Sarah Jessica Parker as the No. 1 Unsexiest Woman Alive, claiming Parker was the “least sexy woman in a group of very unsexy women.”

Mick
08-07-2009, 01:07 PM
it must be tough to get out of bed to play tennis when you stay at such a nice place.

jamesblakefan#1
08-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Lastly, i'm loving the way you just dodged my question regarding the silly pictures. :roll:

You say you're not trying to start fights, maximo, yet you come at me about something that went on between me and a former poster who is now banned, for good reason.

I wasn't in an argument w/ you, so you bringing up what went on between me and the former poster is a non sequitur. I put up the facepalm pic, b/c it visualizes exactly what I did when I saw you and GS spewing your usual "Fed is arrogant" drivel.

CCNM
08-07-2009, 01:10 PM
The bathroom looks nice. I can see Roger in a Hugh Hefner-style robe and pipe in this place.

jamesblakefan#1
08-07-2009, 01:17 PM
What I don't get is people that call out Federer's pillows for being arrogant, yet are perfectly fine with this...

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/rafael-nadal-frenchopen08shoes.jpg

http://www.daleisphere.com/wp-content/uploads/image-thumb174.png

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/nike-rafa-ballistecs09d.jpg

maximo
08-07-2009, 01:21 PM
You say you're not trying to start fights, maximo, yet you come at me about something that went on between me and a former poster who is now banned, for good reason.

I wasn't in an argument w/ you, so you bringing up what went on between me and the former poster is a non sequitur. I put up the facepalm pic, b/c it visualizes exactly what I did when I saw you and GS spewing your usual "Fed is arrogant" drivel.

I never try to start fights, not quite sure where you got that impression from. Regarding Pistol, just your opinion on his banning doesn't really say much. Infact, i haven't seen anyone else happy that he's been banned other than you. He was by far the best poster in the "former pro talk" board. Anyway, why am i getting involved when it has nothing to do with me...

I apologize JBF if i came across as agressive and trying to provoke a fight with you.

~ZoSo~
08-07-2009, 01:21 PM
What I don't get is people that call out Federer's pillows for being arrogant, yet are perfectly fine with this...

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/rafael-nadal-frenchopen08shoes.jpg

http://www.daleisphere.com/wp-content/uploads/image-thumb174.png

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/nike-rafa-ballistecs09d.jpg

Not quite the same since many top players have had their name on their shoes going back as far as lendl

jamesblakefan#1
08-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Not quite the same since many top players have had their name on their shoes going back as far as lendl

I'm talking a/b the flames that represent his RG titles...yet Fed wears a 15 jacket and it's like the world is gonna end...:roll:

Zeppy
08-07-2009, 01:26 PM

I believe Jamesblakefan is talking about the flaming tennis balls under the Nike swoosh.

Edit: Oops, JBF already responded.

~ZoSo~
08-07-2009, 01:28 PM
I'm talking a/b the flames that represent his RG titles...yet Fed wears a 15 jacket and it's like the world is gonna end...:roll:

What about the blazer, the cardigan, the gold bag and belt?

VivalaVida
08-07-2009, 01:30 PM
The man loves fashion. I dont see why that is a bad thing. He has been known to dress himself up. Many people enjoy dressing up i fine clothing and Federer is not the only one. I dont think it makes him a completely arrogant person.

フェデラー
08-07-2009, 01:32 PM
What about Rafa's tennis bag?

~ZoSo~
08-07-2009, 01:44 PM
The man loves fashion. I dont see why that is a bad thing. He has been known to dress himself up. Many people enjoy dressing up i fine clothing and Federer is not the only one. I dont think it makes him a completely arrogant person.

Its quite a stretch to call his wimby outfits "fine clothing"
Was the throwing of bottles for lucky ballkids to retrieve a further indication of his fashionable inclinations?

P_Agony
08-07-2009, 01:47 PM

I second that. Yuck.

jukka1970
08-07-2009, 02:00 PM
That is one dang ugly suite, and to think that people pay 3,075 a night makes it that much worse. Would love to know what the decorator was on when he/she designed the room. That horrid thing isn't worth 300 a night let alone just over 3,000

VivalaVida
08-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Was the throwing of bottles for lucky ballkids to retrieve a further indication of his fashionable inclinations?

I have seen almost all the top pros ticked of.I do not support the fact that he threw the water bottles but I acknowledge that his frustration was getting to him. Normally you wouldnt see Federer do that in a million years. People seem to pick on this water bottle incident a lot but how about USO 2007 when Djokovic, out of clear frustration, spilled his entire bottle of water on the floor after losing the first set to Federer and the us open employees had to lug out equipment and dry the floor. Does this mean Djokovic is a spoiled ahole who treat ballkids like servants? no, and to anyone who actually plays tennis would realize that during a tennis match, especially a professional match, it is simply impossible to give your undivided attention to anything other than the match.

~ZoSo~
08-07-2009, 02:12 PM
and to anyone who actually plays tennis would realize that during a tennis match it is simply impossible to give your undivided attention to anything other than the match.

And your hair

pound cat
08-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Tacky, tacky, tacky. (A tray with animal horns for handles??? ) If I had to spend more than 3 minutes in this room I'd throw up.

http://www.observer.com/files/slideshow/federer_suite_08livingroom.jpg

Serve_Ace
08-07-2009, 05:11 PM

What does throwing bottles have to do anything with fashion.......? I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

Serve_Ace
08-07-2009, 05:12 PM
And your hair

Ow, do you have nothing else to say to the rest of the post, so you decide to pick out what you can say something stupid to?

Bhagi Katbamna
08-07-2009, 08:30 PM

Are you a horse by any chance?

Also, I wouldn't spend $100 a night to stay in an ugly suite like that.

jamesblakefan#1
08-07-2009, 09:18 PM

You are really that immature...to judge people's character based on their clothing. Pretty immature. But then again, you and minimuzza and GS never cease to amaze me...:roll:

Tiberius
08-07-2009, 09:36 PM
You are really that immature...to judge people's character based on their clothing. Pretty immature. But then again, you and minimuzza and GS never cease to amaze me...:roll:

In the short span of time I have been here it seems I have become desensitized to their stupidity...

Tiberius
08-08-2009, 11:03 AM
http://i25.tinypic.com/54epef.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/5n9mqt.jpg