PDA

View Full Version : Gosen Og-Sheep Micro 17 "White" String ???

SteveI
08-08-2009, 04:30 AM
Hi,

Any feedback on the "white" version vs the nat.. vs the amber vs the crystal. I have read back a bit and there seems to be a school of thought or just a question of "feel" on the different colors playing not quite the same. Any insights would be great!!! Thanks... BTW Does anyone use this string as a main or a full set-up..thoughts.. THANKS again!

Steve

skyzoo
08-08-2009, 04:51 AM
I've used it as a main and it broke really fast with bb rough. Use natural 17 if you have the chance to. I've tried all in full set and hybrid and natural has the best bang for the 29.99 a reel. Really easy desicion for me out of any syn gut.

Sam

rasajadad
08-08-2009, 05:01 AM
I've only used the white in 17g (and only as a cross.) A lot of people claim certain colors of the same string play differently. Personally, I've tried PSGD in white, yellow, and gold and couldn't notice a thing.

SteveI
08-08-2009, 08:32 AM
I've used it as a main and it broke really fast with bb rough. Use natural 17 if you have the chance to. I've tried all in full set and hybrid and natural has the best bang for the 29.99 a reel. Really easy desicion for me out of any syn gut.

Sam

Thanks... I can get either the white or the nat for $29.99. Like I said.. some think the different colors do not play the same.. just looking for insights.. I love the white color.. :-) (Is white a color? LOL)

Steve