PDA

View Full Version : Motreal predictions

drwood
08-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Alright -- the draw is now out. What are people's predictions for Montreal -- please state QF, SF, F and winner

As usual, no hating please.

I'll start:

QF:Fed vs. Tsonga, Murray vs. Gonzo, Roddick vs. Djoker, Delpo vs. Querrey
SF: Murray vs. Fed, Roddick vs. Delpo
F: Murray, Roddick
Winner: Murray

dragonfire
08-08-2009, 09:45 AM
roddick would beat murray IMO, at the moment he is confident and murray got silenced in wimbledon

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-08-2009, 09:46 AM
Alright -- the draw is now out. What are people's predictions for Montreal -- please state QF, SF, F and winner

As usual, no hating please.

I'll start:

QF: Fed vs Tsonga, Murray vs Gonzalez, Roddick vs Djokevich, Del Potro vs a surprise
SF: Murray vs Fed, Djokovic vs Del Potro
F: Fed vs Del Potro
W: Fed

clayman2000
08-08-2009, 09:52 AM
QF: Federer vs Tsonga, Murray vs Davydenko, Roddick vs Djokovic, Nadal vs Del Potro
SF: Federer vs Murray, Roddick vs Del Potro
F: Roddick def Murray

maximo
08-08-2009, 09:54 AM
roddick would beat murray IMO, at the moment he is confident and murray got silenced in wimbledon

Yep, galactico's back.

I go for Murray.

jamesblakefan#1
08-08-2009, 09:57 AM
There is a predictions league for those of you interested. It's not as time consuming as it seems, just go in and make the picks for every day's play- http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=278549&page=6

And right, hatemachine/galatico/mannypacqiao/diamondback has returned, another zombie user I noticed over the past few days.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-08-2009, 09:58 AM
There is a predictions league for those of you interested. It's not as time consuming as it seems, just go in and make the picks for every day's play- http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=278549&page=6

And right, hatemachine/galatico/mannypacqiao/diamondback has returned, another zombie user I noticed over the past few days.
Any money involved??:twisted:

jamesblakefan#1
08-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Any money involved??:twisted:

Nope, no money, which could be a good thing depending on how good you are...its all in fun, and to help enjoy the tournament more.

veritech
08-08-2009, 10:01 AM
Yep, galactico's back.

I go for Murray.

well picking roddick over murray isn't that crazy. he did beat murray, one of the top favorites at wimbledon, in 4 sets. if they meet again, i'll pick roddick, too.

yung goon
08-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Nadal loses to federer 4-6 6-7(4)

grafrules
08-08-2009, 10:07 AM

Quarters: Federer defeats Tsonga, Davydenko defeats Murray, Roddick defeats Djokovic, Del Potro defeats Nadal

Semis: Federer defeats Davydenko, Del Potro defeats Roddick

Final: Federer defeats Del Potro

weallwegot
08-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Federer wins, he no longer has the albatross around his neck. Federer wins every 1000 event and GS until 2012. You heard it here first boys

P_Agony
08-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Federer wins, he no longer has the albatross around his neck. Federer wins every 1000 event and GS until 2012. You heard it here first boys

That would make tennis a bit boring, don't you think. I would hate it, and I'm a Fed fan.