PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here heading over to Roger's Cup?

flyinghippos101
08-08-2009, 05:59 PM
I've been noticing lately quite a few posters claiming to be heading to Rogers Cup so I decided to make a official tally, Either Montreal or Toronto? luckily I heading over to both.

Alesi
08-08-2009, 08:16 PM
I want to go to Montreal, but I can't find any cheap flights from winnipeg. :evil:

Cantankersore
08-08-2009, 08:20 PM
I'm driving through Montreal next week, but I'll probably be in a bit of a rush. I might catch the men's section next year, when I live close to Toronto.

Advantage1
08-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Im going to Toronto probly tuesday and then on wednesday my family is driving to montreal and im seeing the quartres and semis

1st Seed
08-09-2009, 02:08 PM
Hate to tell you guys I live 5min away from Rexall Toronto.Used to ball boy for 5 years in the past.I got some good friends in high places that grab me seats fo 50% off every year.usually with the ladies I'll go 1st&2nd round only,With the ATP a full week is needed.Great venue still perfered the old York campus but it had to go.If you want to find me I'll be the one picking up Any one of the Maria's.Possilbly get some good pics for the guyz only thread witch is priceless.Thanks again Oscar2424.