PDA

View Full Version : Brooklyn on Deck

mlktennis
08-10-2009, 08:59 AM
After reading these last roddick threads about mental toughness and choking and such, there is another perspective to think about. You all have seen how smokin' hot Brooklyn Decker is. The fact that roddick even has the energy to go 15 rounds with fed and routinely battles it out with 19 yr olds is testament to his mental and physical fortitude!!! I mean, he's super rich, has done a lot in his career, many peers have fallen/ falling away by this time, married to a swimsuit model hottie and still he works he buttocks off to get better.

He just has to look a his hottie wife, and his bank account and say 'what the F*&^ am I doing busting my buttocks for?' He could Chill and move on a la Marat but he doesn't and keeps fighting and GETTING BETTER!

He's a better man than me no doubt...Stop the hate please!

mlktennis
08-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Oh by the way, feel free to post pics of Brooklyn to make your point :)

Cesc Fabregas
08-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Brooklyn Decker is fooking stunning, but I can see I messy divorce.

dragonfire
08-10-2009, 09:01 AM
^^^no one would mind :)

jonnythan
08-10-2009, 09:03 AM
I think that whatever is inside of you that drives you to become a top-10 player doesn't suddenly switch off when you have a hot wife and a lot of money. Hot wife and lots of money was never the goal - kicking butt on the tennis court is.

Cesc Fabregas
08-10-2009, 09:04 AM
I don't want to sterotype but she will probably get bored of the whole marriage thing in a year or 2, if that happens my room is always open.

jones101
08-10-2009, 09:11 AM
http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://rystarr.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/09_brooklyn-decker_022.jpg&imgrefurl=http://rystarr.wordpress.com/&usg=__QPgL78tbZixu3PEl3leU7LIgAl8=&h=666&w=444&sz=87&hl=en&start=13&um=1&tbnid=X3WJNQM-AmTWGM:&tbnh=138&tbnw=92&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbrooklyn%2Bdecker%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN% 26um%3D1

My pic obviously doesn't work, bus she stunning. Please post some hot pics.

jonnythan
08-10-2009, 09:13 AM
I don't want to sterotype but she will probably get bored of the whole marriage thing in a year or 2

What makes you say that if it's not stereotyping?

It doesn't suddenly become not stereotyping if you say you don't want to stereotype before you say something like that.

"I don't want to sound racist, but, man, I hate black people."

"I don't want to sound whatever, but I will anyway."

Cesc Fabregas
08-10-2009, 09:15 AM
What makes you say that if it's not stereotyping?

It doesn't suddenly become not stereotyping if you say you don't want to stereotype before you say something like that.

"I don't want to sound whatever, but I will anyway."

You don't make sence, I said I don't want to sterotype not Im not sterotyping.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-10-2009, 09:16 AM
Unfortunately i see this to, i dont see a 22 year old swimsuit-model as a house-wife or a globetrotter staying at hotel-rooms all over the world. Id say he need to impregnate her in order to keep her:)

VivalaVida
08-10-2009, 09:17 AM
What does Brooklyn have to do with anything? That doesnt make Roddick a better tennis player. Clearly Roddick has ambition to improve as a tennis player. Many pros have gotten married to beautiful women and still continued on playing tennis. This thread is just lame.

Cesc Fabregas
Unfortunately i see this to, i dont see a 22 year old swimsuit-model as a house-wife or a globetrotter staying at hotel-rooms all over the world. Id say he need to impregnate her in order to keep her:)

Exactly! Roddick should tresure the sex whilst he can.

FedExFan
Roddick is definately determined, he's always working to get better and I respect that

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Exactly! Roddick should tresure the sex whilst he can.
Yeah,i hope he does...lucky *******

jonnythan
08-10-2009, 09:19 AM
You don't make sence, I said I don't want to sterotype not Im not sterotyping.

My point is that you said you don't want to stereotype, but you did anyway.

The only reason you're saying Brooklyn is going to get bored after 2 years is because of a stereotype. BTW, the words you were looking for were "sense," "stereotype," and "stereotyping."

thetheorist
08-10-2009, 07:44 PM
My point is that you said you don't want to stereotype, but you did anyway.

The only reason you're saying Brooklyn is going to get bored after 2 years is because of a stereotype. BTW, the words you were looking for were "sense," "stereotype," and "stereotyping."

I'd be the last one to side with Cesc Fabregas the ********, but you're the one who doesn't make sense. He said he doesn't want to stereotype, but he knows that he did anyway. It's the same as saying:

e.g., "You know, I don't like saying bad things about other people, but he really sucks."

What he's trying to say is that in most circumstances he won't stereotype, but that for this particular one he is. It implies that if another athlete marries another swimsuit model, Cesc would probably not say the same thing, i.e., he would not stereotype. But if he didn't say "I don't want to stereotype but...", we can misinterpret him and assume that he thinks all marriage in the same general circumstance will end in divorce, in which case we'll accuse him of being a bigot.

JeMar
08-10-2009, 07:48 PM

Dude, what's with you and women? Every post you make about females is like gold digger this, divorce that, etc.

RalphNYC
08-10-2009, 07:49 PM
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg39/blamehamer/08_brooklyn-decker_08.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg39/blamehamer/08_brooklyn-decker_13.jpg

Lifted
08-10-2009, 07:52 PM
^^^^^

I...want to be...sand.

jonnythan
08-10-2009, 07:52 PM
I'd be the last one to side with Cesc Fabregas the ********, but you're the one who doesn't make sense. He said he doesn't want to stereotype, but he knows that he did anyway. It's the same as saying:

e.g., "You know, I don't like saying bad things about other people, but he really sucks."

What he's trying to say is that in most circumstances he won't stereotype, but that for this particular one he is. It implies that if another athlete marries another swimsuit model, Cesc would probably not say the same thing, i.e., he would not stereotype. But if he didn't say "I don't want to stereotype but...", we can misinterpret him and assume that he thinks all marriage in the same general circumstance will end in divorce, in which case we'll accuse him of being a bigot.

I disagree. I think he honestly thinks he isn't stereotyping and isn't being biased.

ubermeyer
08-10-2009, 09:23 PM

ahahaha

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg39/blamehamer/08_brooklyn-decker_08.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg39/blamehamer/08_brooklyn-decker_13.jpg

Please! This is a family forum. If you guys want to look up nearly-nude pictures of Andy Roddick's wife, you can do it on your own time, on your own computers. Why your post hasn't been deleted yet, I don't know.

thetheorist
08-10-2009, 11:07 PM
I disagree. I think he honestly thinks he isn't stereotyping and isn't being biased.

That may be the case since the guy doesn't have a very good reputation around. However, your main argument was linguistic, so I just debunked just that.

thetheorist
08-10-2009, 11:09 PM

By the way, he already said that he didn't say he wasn't stereotyping. So he's saying that he's stereotyping, but the manner of doing so was qualified by the phrase, "I don't want to stereotype but..."