PDA

View Full Version : Genesis Spin-X VS Kirschbaum Pro Line II

IwishIwasbetter
08-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Can anyone compare the two?

IwishIwasbetter
08-10-2009, 09:04 PM
or if you can compare the spin x to ALU Power or Topspin Concept Pure or Topspin Cyber Flash that would work too because I have tried those...Thanks

Also, when i felt the spin x, it really actually felt kind of twisted, it seemed like it would actually increase spin, do you guys find it does increase spin or was it just a waste to make it that shape?

murrmanfan13
08-11-2009, 11:11 AM
have you ever tried pl2? its a great string if you like the feel. different people have different opinions on it

dadozen
08-11-2009, 11:16 AM
PLII is definitely a great string. Soft, comfortable, but keeping the crispy poly feeling and the great control.

stanfordtennis alum
08-11-2009, 11:38 AM
or if you can compare the spin x to ALU Power or Topspin Concept Pure or Topspin Cyber Flash that would work too because I have tried those...Thanks

Also, when i felt the spin x, it really actually felt kind of twisted, it seemed like it would actually increase spin, do you guys find it does increase spin or was it just a waste to make it that shape?

i made a quick comparison between the Spin X and the CF in the "genesis intial hit" thread but to me:

spin x offers better control, tension matienance, durability than the CF
CF has more power, better feel

in the spin department, they are about equal