PDA

View Full Version : Gamma TNT RX

Fatkat
08-11-2009, 10:22 AM
What do you guys think?

I got plenty of control and it holds tension really good, and easy on the arm.
it's provided minimum power, lack of feel!

Want to hear from anyone who used.

thanks

cvbinrichmond
08-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Hello Fatcat,
I used the TNT RX 2 and still have about 6 packs left. They were my favorite strings up until I tried the Wilson K Gut. Because of the expense of K Gut, I just restrung with the RX 2 and will use it again I am sure, but I like the Kgut so much, I am almost willing to pay the price for it.
I found the RX 2 to have great control. Ifelt like I could put a lot of power in the shots and it would go very deep, but stay in. I had a lot of confidence in my shots. Placement was very good. Just the feel of the ball coming off the racquet gave me much confidence, but as with most things, everone has there thoughts about everything and usually what is good for one is not necessarily good for the other person. Try It. You might just like it as I do. I hit the ball with a fair amount of power and consider myself a high 3.5 or a low 4.0 in doubles. I play an aggresive game and have a medium backswing. If you happen to try or have tried the Wilson K Gut, Let me know what you think of it and the type of player you are.

forehand_barrage
08-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Hows the durability on those strings?

cvbinrichmond
08-11-2009, 10:00 PM
They seem to last ok, although I would change them every 1-2 months because of tension loss. I played about 3-5 times a week when I played with the RX2 strings.