PDA

View Full Version : Richard Gasquet/Justine Henin

kkm
08-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Does anyone else think that these two resemble each other somewhat, like they could be siblings?

Bud
08-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Does anyone else think that these two resemble each other somewhat, like they could be siblings?

I don't see the resemblance :)

THUNDERVOLLEY
08-11-2009, 08:24 PM

No......just no.

NadalandFedererfan
08-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Zero similarties between them in looks or in any other way. The biggest of all being that Henin despite being an unsportsmanlike cheating cow still his proven herself to be a true champion of her sport with 7 slam tiles, while Gasquet is an overhyped flake who is nothing more than an era filler, and that is probably being kind.

nadalfan4life
08-11-2009, 08:36 PM
How can you be a Nadal and Federer fan?

NadalandFedererfan
08-11-2009, 08:39 PM
How can you be a Nadal and Federer fan?

Easy. I appreciate the tennis and class of the only two players on the mens side today even worth watching amongst a field of overhyped one slam wonders and overrated slamless never weres.

nadalfan4life
08-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Fair enough. I personally enjoy being very one sided when it comes to sports and only like one or two teams or players.

[d]ragon
08-11-2009, 08:42 PM
edittedd sdfgsdfg

NadalandFedererfan
08-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Fair enough. I personally enjoy being very one sided when it comes to sports and only like one or two teams or players.

Fair enough as well. I would rather enjoy their amazing matches like the last 2 Wimbledon finals for what they were, an amazing level of tennis reached by both men, it a ton of heart and determination shown by both that I can freely appreciate without getting wrapped up in diminishing one to make my favorite look better

Wolland
08-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Maybe when it comes to their backhands. They both had pretty classy one-handed ones.

nadalfan4life
08-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Fair enough as well. I would rather enjoy their amazing matches like the last 2 Wimbledon finals for what they were, an amazing level of tennis reached by both men, it a ton of heart and determination shown by both that I can freely appreciate without getting wrapped up in diminishing one to make my favorite look better

I did not diminish anyone. I just cheered for one. What is the point in sports if you do not root for a team or player.