PDA

View Full Version : Eagnes 940 Flex Stringer

JHudson
08-12-2009, 06:43 AM
Really need to find someone who has access to a copy of the manual that comes with this machine. Or a great tutorial on how to string using the crank mechanism and this machine. Pulled tension yesterday, and as it should the crank assembly locked to the arm, now how do you get it released? Also how do you go about starting the mains?

ryangoring
08-12-2009, 08:40 AM
Did you try the stringing machine section?
Lots of peeps in there, they might have one available and be able to answer your questions

Mansewerz
08-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Really need to find someone who has access to a copy of the manual that comes with this machine. Or a great tutorial on how to string using the crank mechanism and this machine. Pulled tension yesterday, and as it should the crank assembly locked to the arm, now how do you get it released? Also how do you go about starting the mains?

I don't have the manual, but if you want to release the arm, you push the lever that pops out back in.

Lakers4Life
08-12-2009, 03:59 PM
He's going to need more than a manual to learn how to string a racket.

JHudson
08-13-2009, 12:56 AM
Definately a newbie, but snippy little comments aren't a big help. No comment at all would have shown more tact. Thanks to those who responded with helpful comments. Definately got me on the way.

nadalfan!
08-13-2009, 07:12 AM
Watch YuLitle's vids and to unlock it, you have to push a metal thing that clicks when you pull it back far enough. BTW, I have the same exact machine! It's great!

plumcrazy
08-14-2009, 12:15 PM

Just bought a used 940. Had to order the tutorial from maxline in california. Maybe I can fax them to you for free. Don't mind helping people out! Lot of people said the customer serves sucked but I had no problem. Got it within 5 business days. Cost me $20 with shipping. Email me plummerjamie@hotmail.com maybe I can help you.