PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good thing??!!??

Austin357
08-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Ok i sent in a form for a players prefered package with dunlop. I sent like my name rank yada yada. I got an email back wanting my contact info ( address, phone, etc) is this a good thing meaning im gonna get it cause ive never done this and neither have my parents. THanks:confused:

scraps234
08-17-2009, 08:17 PM
you might get it but just because they need contact doesnt mean you got it... maybe you did gl

mrmo1115
08-17-2009, 09:12 PM
If you got the Contract.. that means that you contacted them about getting sponsored? I just sent my Dunlop sponsorship package form in today via fax and waiting from my rep to see if she received and it and when I should be getting my package

I got the 200 buck deal for

4 racquets
1 10 racquet bag
10 packs of string
1 stencil
1 hat

Pretty good deal for me. Never got anything better with my days with Head and my brother with Babolat

Austin357
08-19-2009, 05:12 AM
idk i hope i get it it would really help me out

himynameisNIKE
08-19-2009, 01:16 PM
If you got the Contract.. that means that you contacted them about getting sponsored? I just sent my Dunlop sponsorship package form in today via fax and waiting from my rep to see if she received and it and when I should be getting my package

I got the 200 buck deal for

4 racquets
1 10 racquet bag
10 packs of string
1 stencil
1 hat

Pretty good deal for me. Never got anything better with my days with Head and my brother with Babolat

wow thats a great deal. they are practically giving you the rackets :)

Austin357
08-19-2009, 06:49 PM
yea it is i wish i got that deal im still waiting to hear about what i might get:(

120mphBodyServe
08-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Ok i sent in a form for a players prefered package with dunlop. I sent like my name rank yada yada. I got an email back wanting my contact info ( address, phone, etc) is this a good thing meaning im gonna get it cause ive never done this and neither have my parents. THanks:confused:

What's the big deal? It's not like you're being hunted down by terrorists...