PDA

View Full Version : Destin Tennis Clubs

Garvy
08-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Going to Destin Fl at the end of the month, and was looking for suggestions on where to play for the 2 weeks (daily fees, or non-members or resort stayers accepted, etc).

topsltennis
08-18-2009, 11:35 AM
Come see us out at Watercolor- we run clinics for adults Mon-Thursday and Round Robins Fri- Sun for $20. It's good fun- hope to see you.

Homey
08-18-2009, 01:08 PM
We stay at Tops'l and love it there. You can only play there if you are staying there. If you haven't already booked your condo I would recommend Tops'l.

Hidden Dunes will let you play at there resort without staying there. You just have to pay for a non member. Call Myke at Hidden Dunes and tell her when you will be there. She will set up matches for you.

I hope this helps.

Homey

Garvy
08-18-2009, 05:16 PM
We are staying at a family condo in Destin, so I think Santa Rosa would be a bit of a trek!

I will look into Hidden Dunes, and if there are any other suggestions in the area, it would be appreciated.

Il Mostro
08-18-2009, 09:19 PM
+1 for TOPS'L. We had a owner-occupied townhouse (as opposed to those that are strictly rentals). Absolutely great -- owned by an older couple with years worth of trophies and other tennis memorabilia throughout the unit. Three courts outside of our back door. Joe runs a terrific program there and you will be treated *right*. I have heard nothing but equally great things about Watercolor -- it is in a really beautiful area just East of TOPS'L.

jimwh
08-26-2009, 07:22 AM
Try ou Sandestin. My family has property there and the tennis is great. They have a clinic every morning at 9:00, or call and they can get a game up for you.