PDA

View Full Version : How dose Genesis Spin X Play?

revolutionary technique
08-19-2009, 04:51 PM
I just got a really good deal for genesis spin x and odered a reel for $50.
I wanna know how dose it play. My current strings are gosen og sheep because its soo cheap and I own a stringer. Any body wants to share their experience with this string. I have recently used Super smash spiky and M2 if you want a string to compare it to that I have used.

revolutionary technique
08-19-2009, 06:29 PM
no body I guess?

Birke
08-19-2009, 07:21 PM
I just got a really good deal for genesis spin x and odered a reel for $50.
I wanna know how dose it play. My current strings are gosen og sheep because its soo cheap and I own a stringer. Any body wants to share their experience with this string. I have recently used Super smash spiky and M2 if you want a string to compare it to that I have used.

Did you email them directly?

I got a good price on a set of each Spin X and Black Magic, and some other accessory items, but I don't think I can get a reel of Spin X for that cheap :shock:

IwishIwasbetter
08-19-2009, 07:24 PM
it felt soft, but when i hit with it i realized it was actaully stiffer than i thought, it is pretty durable and the tension maintanence is good, i noticed a little extra spin, however i did not like the feeling at contact, and it wasn't very crisp

revolutionary technique
08-19-2009, 08:18 PM
Did you email them directly?

I got a good price on a set of each Spin X and Black Magic, and some other accessory items, but I don't think I can get a reel of Spin X for that cheap :shock:

No I bought 2 pog's from a seller on TW and he decided to sell the reel for cheap.

revolutionary technique
08-19-2009, 08:20 PM
it felt soft, but when i hit with it i realized it was actaully stiffer than i thought, it is pretty durable and the tension maintanence is good, i noticed a little extra spin, however i did not like the feeling at contact, and it wasn't very crisp

Thanks for the comment. By the way what string are comparing it to when you say you had more spin.