PDA

View Full Version : To all Americans

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 07:40 AM
Im Swedish, 29 years old. Been offered some jobs in USA, in Texas, Indianapolis, NYC and North Carolina. Im thinking off taking one of these jobs...heres my thing, im really into black women, were is the best places for white men dating black women?:)

Thanx

chess9
08-21-2009, 07:43 AM
NYC.

-Robert

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 07:45 AM
Hi, im 29 years old from Sweden.
Ive been offered some jobs in Texas,Indianapolis,NYC and North-Carolina, im really thinking of taking one of theme, im very much in to black women, where is/is there any place that are easier for a white man dating a black woman?
I know this might sound like im generalizing but im just curious, if there isnt, Alright then. Take care

Thanx

pmerk34
08-21-2009, 07:46 AM
NYC.

-Robert

Vermont...........

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 07:46 AM
NYC.

-Robert
Cool, would you like to elaborate that one plz?
The thing about NYC is that its so damn expensive...

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 07:47 AM
Vermont...........
Im not going for that one:) Even i know that Vermont is a "white" state with 90% farmers etc, right?

Power Player
08-21-2009, 08:11 AM
Uhh..you can date black girls anywhere man. I'd say NYC would be the best bet due to population and variety of nationalities.

dParis
08-21-2009, 08:22 AM
North Carolina is a big state. Texas is much bigger than NC. Take the job that will be most satisfying to you. While NYC is the most densely populated and diverse, you'll be able to find what you're looking for in any of these locations.

This thread is a joke.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Uhh..you can date black girls anywhere man. I'd say NYC would be the best bet due to population and variety of nationalities.
Thanx. Yes, i understand that but i thought like were it would be the easiest. Where it is moct common,most "accepted".

chess9
08-21-2009, 08:27 AM
The New York City metro area comprises almost 15 million people. It has a lot of liberals living in and about it. ;) Statistically, I'd say NYC is the pick.
If you want the best place to live, it's definitely North Carolina.

-Robert

stormholloway
08-21-2009, 08:28 AM
The thread is rather silly.

First, what cities are you talking about? Texas is huge. What city in Texas would you be going to?

Second, are you really going to base where you call home on which place has the most black women? Pick the place you like the most and I'm sure you'll find a woman to your liking.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 08:46 AM
The thread is rather silly.

First, what cities are you talking about? Texas is huge. What city in Texas would you be going to?

Second, are you really going to base where you call home on which place has the most black women? Pick the place you like the most and I'm sure you'll find a woman to your liking.
Houston or the Woodlands, no, but would be fun to know.
Thanx

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 08:47 AM
The New York City metro area comprises almost 15 million people. It has a lot of liberals living in and about it. ;) Statistically, I'd say NYC is the pick.
If you want the best place to live, it's definitely North Carolina.

-Robert

Alright, thanx a lot Robert.

abenguyen
08-21-2009, 08:58 AM
Thanx. Yes, i understand that but i thought like were it would be the easiest. Where it is moct common,most "accepted".

honestly everywhere should accept the same way, however we don't live in a perfect world do we. I can't recommend you any of those places you listed because I'm not sure.

however I will say that I live in Texas and its a nice place, most people accept you for you don't judge. But this is reality and there is always someone who is just an ***hole and will judge you. But you should just go on, do your thing, and don't listen or care about what that person says. This is America, you got rights, so use em.

Terr
08-21-2009, 08:58 AM
I'm a city girl, so I may be a bit biased.

I think you'll find there's just a small amount of the taste of home in a big city like New York. You'll never be short of something do even if you may always be short of money. :D That having said, you don't have to live Manhattan, so you can save on rent that way, though you'd have to think about commuting.

It's my opinion that you generally meet the most colourful , lively and exciting people in places like NYC, San Fran, L.A. etc.

I assure you there's no shortage of beautiful black ladies in any of the places you've mentioned.

goober
08-21-2009, 09:02 AM
You really should check out all these cities in person if you can. They are very different with very different enviroments. They all have a large black populations although Indianpolis probably will have the smallest of those you listed.

LetFirstServe
08-21-2009, 09:09 AM
When I spent some time in NYC I was picking up black women that made Toni Braxton look like Whoopi.

Any city in North America you can easily find and date girls of any shade.

Therefore this shouldn't be an issue when choosing a location to live.

truthorbust
08-21-2009, 09:26 AM
Tenstad LOL

Tongueincheek
08-21-2009, 09:32 AM
What .. Tenstad ?

truthorbust
08-21-2009, 09:52 AM
Sorry mean Tensta.. its a place in Sweden somewhere.

stormholloway
08-21-2009, 10:03 AM
Houston or the Woodlands, no, but would be fun to know.
Thanx

Houston is a bevy for hot women. My Houston friends tell me the Woodlands is very nice. I'm from Texas but I prefer New York. If you really have a choice, move there. Going from Swedish to Texas weather will not be fun for you. I promise.

I think New York has some of the best women in the world.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 10:15 AM
When I spent some time in NYC I was picking up black women that made Toni Braxton look like Whoopi.

Any city in North America you can easily find and date girls of any shade.

Therefore this shouldn't be an issue when choosing a location to live.
Alright, makes sense, thank you!

hollywood9826
08-21-2009, 10:26 AM
I would say most places are fine. Buut of those four i would say texas and NC you would be most likely to find opposition.

Indy should be fine, but its not a super huge cityso less poeple. NYC is huge so you have a greater chance there I would say.

But the best place for your situation would be Atlanta. Atlants is legendary for attractive and available women. I have heard from multiple sources that can confirm these reports.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 10:47 AM
I would say most places are fine. Buut of those four i would say texas and NC you would be most likely to find opposition.

Indy should be fine, but its not a super huge cityso less poeple. NYC is huge so you have a greater chance there I would say.

But the best place for your situation would be Atlanta. Atlants is legendary for attractive and available women. I have heard from multiple sources that can confirm these reports.
Sounds great!! But isnt Atlanta huge among gays??

Wakenslam
08-21-2009, 10:54 AM
Yeah - all those rednecks in Georgia are gay.

hollywood9826
08-21-2009, 10:54 AM
Sounds great!! But isnt Atlanta huge among gays??

Another reason why all the women cant find guys. I picture you could pick up a woman in atlanta pretty much like this.

You walk up to a woman

"are you a homosexual"

You "No"

"ok lets go bang"

See my man Atlanta is the spot.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 10:56 AM
Another reason why all the women cant find guys. I picture you could pick up a woman in atlanta pretty much like this.

You walk up to a woman

"are you a homosexual"

You "No"

"ok lets go bang"

See my man Atlanta is the spot.
Well, sounds a little TOO good to be true, but thanx anyway:twisted:

hollywood9826
08-21-2009, 11:03 AM
Well, sounds a little TOO good to be true, but thanx anyway:twisted:

Well it may not be quite that easy. But there are a ton of colleges around there. and the weather is generaly warm so not much clothing is needed. and some people will simply not move north to avoid winter time.

If you are making a desciion based on your orig post then you would be chaeting yourself if you didnt consider Atlanta.

chess9
08-21-2009, 11:06 AM
No, Storm, the most beautiful women in the world are Puerto Ricans! ;)

Rita Moreno? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Moreno

She's still hot!

I have a Puerto Rican female friend and every time I'm with her I become a blithering idiot. She is drop dead gorgeous and is about 48. She looks 25. Her husband is very nice...but he is the dorkiest IBM engineer on the planet.

-Robert

BreakPoint
08-21-2009, 11:07 AM
Im Swedish, 29 years old. Been offered some jobs in USA, in Texas, Indianapolis, NYC and North Carolina. Im thinking off taking one of these jobs...heres my thing, im really into black women, were is the best places for white men dating black women?:)

Thanx
Wait a second. The U.S. is in a severe recession and unemployment is near record highs since the Great Depression with tens of millions of Americans out of work and looking for jobs.

My question is why they are taking a job away from an American and giving it to a Swede that has to come over from Sweden? :confused: :-?

goober
08-21-2009, 11:15 AM
Wait a second. The U.S. is in a severe recession and unemployment is near record highs since the Great Depression with tens of millions of Americans out of work and looking for jobs.

My question is why they are taking a job away from an American and giving it to a Swede that has to come over from Sweden? :confused: :-?

It all depends what kind of job and what are his specific skill sets. Even in recession there are shortages in specific fields.

Bud
08-21-2009, 11:34 AM

Thanx

You can date black women in any of those cities. Why not look into which city would offer you most as far as your interests, lifestyle, political persuasion, etc.

North Carolina is is the political antithesis of NYC. Are you more conservative or liberal? Do you prefer a hoppin' nightlife or a bedroom community?

フェデラー
08-21-2009, 11:38 AM
wow ..................

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Ok, sorry TheMagicianOfPrecision. Atlanta is totally inappropriate based on my experiences.
Naah, i hear you:)
Im about to start investigate what Atlanta has to offer, it just feels hard to turn down the NYC offer...

pingu
08-21-2009, 11:48 AM
How about Washington D.C. ?

pmerk34
08-21-2009, 11:49 AM
You can date black women in any of those cities. Why not look into which city would offer you most as far as your interests, lifestyle, political persuasion, etc.

North Carolina is is the political antithesis of NYC. Are you more conservative or liberal? Do you prefer a hoppin' nightlife or a bedroom community?

Not all of NYC is communist you know.

pmerk34
08-21-2009, 11:50 AM

Chris Rock said it best. Black Women ain't attracted to white men.

Stop wasting this guys time

damazing
08-21-2009, 11:53 AM
Based on data from the census:

Indianapolis - 25.7% African American
State of Texas - 11.5% African American
State of North Carolina - 21.3% African American
New York City - 25.2% African American

If you know the specific cities in Texas/North Carolina select them in the lookup tool: http://factfinder.census.gov/home/saff/main.html?_lang=en

From my experience I'd say that you would be fine with any of the larger cities.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 11:53 AM

I know, well, you should ask theme. I used to be a professional tennisplayer and for the last 9 years ive been working as a coach in Sweden,Denmark and Germany. Lots of American clubs advertising on www.snoooz.com, i responded, sent my resume and CV and got ..a lot of answers back.
And i dont think the severe recession is affecting the "tennis- business" very much. But I understand what youre saying.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 11:54 AM

I have a friend whos been living in California for 5 years, he used to live in memphis, and he has said that there are lots of interracial dating going on.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 11:56 AM

Im not wasting anyones time, they are free to respond to me,or not, their choice. However, i really appreciate MOST of the responses i get.

pmerk34
08-21-2009, 11:58 AM
I have a friend whos been living in California for 5 years, he used to live in memphis, and he has said that there are lots of interracial dating going on.

I don't doubt it but white guy-black woman is probabaly the rarest match.

Chris Rock !!!!!!!!

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 11:58 AM

Thank you Bud,
Im not very politically interested, and about American politics i dont know more than that Barack Obama is president.
Lifestyle, well i like to go out once in a while, have a few beers. Not a clubber though. Somewhere in between a bedroom community and a hoppin nightlife i guess. You mean that there are very big differences between NC and NYC in most aspects?

pmerk34
08-21-2009, 12:01 PM
Thank you Bud,
Im not very politically interested, and about American politics i dont know more than that Barack Obama is president.
Lifestyle, well i like to go out once in a while, have a few beers. Not a clubber though. Somewhere in between a bedroom community and a hoppin nightlife i guess. You mean that there are very big differences between NC and NYC in most aspects?

The political answers are useless unless that's all you care about. I'm not going top just randomly mover somewhere based on who they vote for and neither should you

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 12:03 PM
Based on data from the census:

Indianapolis - 25.7% African American
State of Texas - 11.5% African American
State of North Carolina - 21.3% African American
New York City - 25.2% African American

If you know the specific cities in Texas/North Carolina select them in the lookup tool: http://factfinder.census.gov/home/saff/main.html?_lang=en

From my experience I'd say that you would be fine with any of the larger cities.
Thanx a lot! I guess some posters are biased, i hear a lot off different things but this post is somewhat neutral:)

Bud
08-21-2009, 12:07 PM
Thank you Bud,

Oh, hellz yeah! They are almost complete opposites in every regard.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 12:09 PM
The political answers are useless unless that's all you care about. I'm not going top just randomly mover somewhere based on who they vote for and neither should you
I would never do that, my guess would be that the South is conservative? Most major cities are liberal? And the mid-west is somewhere in between? Am i totally wrong? I also know that Missouri is the only state who has voted for the president to be all elections?

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 12:10 PM
Oh, hellz yeah! They are almost complete opposites in every regard.
Would you mind giving me some examples plz?

pmerk34
08-21-2009, 12:12 PM
I would never do that, my guess would be that the South is conservative? Most major cities are liberal? And the mid-west is somewhere in between? Am i totally wrong? I also know that Missouri is the only state who has voted for the president to be all elections?

You are correct. Except Missouri did not vote for the current president.

pmerk34
08-21-2009, 12:12 PM

NYC has a lot more stuff to do.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 12:13 PM
You are correct. Except Missouri did not vote for the current president.

Oh i see, well no trend last forever.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 12:14 PM
NYC has a lot more stuff to do.
Yeah, i would imagine so..but i dont think thats what he meant?

10ACE
08-21-2009, 12:35 PM

I was going to say LA, California, lots of interracial dating and the weather is the best. NYC, is better then Houston, I would forget Indianapolis, and not a big fan of North Carolina. I mean Smokey mountains are great, but the drivers are terrible, and it can be a bit too good old boy backwards at times.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 12:40 PM
and it can be a bit too good old boy backwards at times.
Thank you, hm what do u mean with this?

pmerk34
08-21-2009, 12:42 PM
Thank you, hm what do u mean with this?

IT means he doesn't like anyplace with white people who aren't 99% liberal.

BreakPoint
08-21-2009, 12:46 PM
I know, well, you should ask theme. I used to be a professional tennisplayer and for the last 9 years ive been working as a coach in Sweden,Denmark and Germany. Lots of American clubs advertising on www.snoooz.com (http://www.snoooz.com), i responded, sent my resume and CV and got ..a lot of answers back.
And i dont think the severe recession is affecting the "tennis- business" very much. But I understand what youre saying.
OK, I see.

I'm still a bit surprised that these clubs can't find a decent tennis player here in the U.S. to be a club pro? Or maybe they think a pro from Sweden will be more unique and attract more customers? ;)

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 12:47 PM
IT means he doesn't like anyplace with white people who aren't 99% liberal.
Hm ok...*confused* Why does everything in USA feel so political?

BreakPoint
08-21-2009, 12:49 PM

Well, that may be a problem for the black women as their black men are attracted to white women. :shock:

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 12:50 PM
OK, I see.

I'm still a bit surprised that these clubs can't find a decent tennis player here in the U.S. to be a club pro? Or maybe they think a pro from Sweden will be more unique and attract more customers? ;)
No ofense, USA is a GREAT GREAT tennis-nation, but if you take a look at all the best leaugues in the world in lots off different sports the coaches are 50-60% foreigners (Im not sure that is the case in MLB,NHL,NBA,and NFL, Ithink there are many American/Canadian coaches) but the rest of the leagues in the world often brings in foreign coaches, it might attract more customers, or maybe it simply is a healthy thing to bring in a "new culture" in your business/club.

pmerk34
08-21-2009, 12:50 PM
Well, that may be a problem for the black women as their black men are attracted to white women. :shock:

That was the point Chris Rock was making.

BreakPoint
08-21-2009, 12:52 PM
You'll probably have more fun in NYC and life will be much more interesting and exciting (not always a good thing if you know what I mean), but it is VERY expensive and you might not be able to afford living there on a club pro's salary.

pmerk34
08-21-2009, 12:53 PM
Hm ok...*confused* Why does everything in USA feel so political?

IT doesn't. The internet breeds it. Plus liberals have no idea how offense they are half the time.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 01:05 PM
You'll probably have more fun in NYC and life will be much more interesting and exciting (not always a good thing if you know what I mean), but it is VERY expensive and you might not be able to afford living there on a club pro's salary.
I see

, Thanx,so Houston compared to Atlanta? Where do i get the most for my money?

Libertarian
08-21-2009, 01:06 PM
Im not going for that one:) Even i know that Vermont is a "white" state with 90% farmers etc, right?

They have a country station though...

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 01:11 PM
They have a country station though...
Uhm..okey...good for them

stormholloway
08-21-2009, 01:14 PM
Look, if you have a chance to live in NYC then go for it. None of those other locations are jumping out at me. Also, saying "North Carolina" is very vague. You don't live in a state; you live in a city. Which city?

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Look, if you have a chance to live in NYC then go for it. None of those other locations are jumping out at me. Also, saying "North Carolina" is very vague. You don't live in a state; you live in a city. Which city?
It was located 20 min outside Raleigh...

stormholloway
08-21-2009, 01:37 PM
Here's what I would do: travel to each city (except for Indianapolis) and see what you like best. It's worth it right? It's going to be your home for a while.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 01:42 PM
Here's what I would do: travel to each city (except for Indianapolis) and see what you like best. It's worth it right? It's going to be your home for a while.
Yeah, but it will be hard to get a "feeling" for that city in just a few days, wont it? Therefore its fun to hear how the Americans see it.

Bud
08-21-2009, 02:09 PM

Politics, pace, people, urban environment, food, activities, etc.

Any more questions? :lol:

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Politics, pace, people, urban environment, food, activities, etc.

Any more questions? :lol:
I see, where would i get the most for my money, Atlanta or Houston? Houses, condos,apartments, food etc...

Bud
08-21-2009, 02:18 PM
I see, where would i get the most for my money, Atlanta or Houston? Houses, condos,apartments, food etc...

Either Atlanta or Houston, currently.

They are both fairly affordable, hot, fairly urban... both conservative in their own way (Texas conservative vs Bible Belt conservative).

I think either of those two cities would be acceptable to most people from outside the US.

Both have excellent tennis communities, too.

stormholloway
08-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Yeah, but it will be hard to get a "feeling" for that city in just a few days, wont it? Therefore its fun to hear how the Americans see it.

Harder to get a feel for it reading our typed responses though right? Look, pick a neighborhood that sounds good in New York. I don't know your age, but Brooklyn has a lot to offer and you get more for your money than in Manhattan. Try Carroll Gardens or Park Slope. If you want to save even more money try Hoboken, New Jersey.

If you're looking in the Woodlands, then just spend a couple days exploring that part of Houston, then go downtown and check that out so you get an idea of both your part and the main part.

Raleigh should be easy to explore in a couple of days, or at least get an idea for.

Don't move somewhere until you've been there. That's a little rule I live by.

P.S. How about telling us a bit about what you like, besides black women? It's hard to even take you seriously considering you posted that.

Bud
08-21-2009, 02:26 PM
TMOP, peruse the various cities listed on Craigslist.

Look in the areas you're interested in... for example to get a feel for the tennis community, search for overall racquet sales in the sports classifieds, etc.

Check out the personals, community, classifieds, etc. You'll start to get a general feel for each city and what it has to offer.

Check out Raleigh (North Carolina) and compare to Atlanta, Houston, New York, etc.

Avoid communities/cities not listed on the main page. Generally, they are small bedroom communities or suburbs.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 02:41 PM
TMOP, peruse the various cities listed on Craigslist.

Look in the areas you're interested in... for example to get a feel for the tennis community, search for overall racquet sales in the sports classifieds, etc.

Check out the personals, community, classifieds, etc. You'll start to get a general feel for each city and what it has to offer.

Check out Raleigh (North Carolina) and compare to Atlanta, Houston, New York, etc.

Avoid communities/cities not listed on the main page. Generally, they are small bedroom communities or suburbs.
Thanx a lot Bud, youve been very helpful.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 02:45 PM
Harder to get a feel for it reading our typed responses though right? Look, pick a neighborhood that sounds good in New York. I don't know your age, but Brooklyn has a lot to offer and you get more for your money than in Manhattan. Try Carroll Gardens or Park Slope. If you want to save even more money try Hoboken, New Jersey.

If you're looking in the Woodlands, then just spend a couple days exploring that part of Houston, then go downtown and check that out so you get an idea of both your part and the main part.

Raleigh should be easy to explore in a couple of days, or at least get an idea for.

Don't move somewhere until you've been there. That's a little rule I live by.

P.S. How about telling us a bit about what you like, besides black women? It's hard to even take you seriously considering you posted that.

Well of course there is more too it, i just posted it in good fun really, i knew it would give some answers. Id like a city that is vibrant, not extremely crowded where i cant get tables at restaurants etc, the place should be between 60-80 F most parts of the year, im a fairly big fellow im sweating bullets when its over 100 F. The city should have a great single-scene and somewhat safe. Not to expensive to live in or renting an apartment.

timeisonmyside
08-21-2009, 02:51 PM
Hi, im 29 years old from Sweden.
Ive been offered some jobs in Texas,Indianapolis,NYC and North-Carolina, im really thinking of taking one of theme, im very much in to black women, where is/is there any place that are easier for a white man dating a black woman?
I know this might sound like im generalizing but im just curious, if there isnt, Alright then. Take care

Thanx

Are you tired of all those wonderful beautiful Swedish women? :???:

I thought I didn't like blonds... until I spent six months in Lund during college. Swedish women are the best!

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 02:57 PM
Are you tired of all those wonderful beautiful Swedish women? :???:

I thought I didn't like blonds... until I spent six months in Lund during college. Swedish women are the best!
I guess you could say that, i need something else, Swedish women are fantastic,absolutely. But not for someone who has ...had Swedish women for lots of years. But i understand your point:)
I ws born in a city 20 minutes north of Lund btw

Kevin T
08-21-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm voting Atlanta for a number of reasons important to you.
1. It has a large African-American population (often called the "black capitol" of America).
2. The climate is nice.
3. Your money will go much further in Atlanta than NYC.
4. The people are very friendly.
5. Tennis is HUGE in the Atlanta area.
6. Pretty close to the Florida and Carolina beaches.

You better be confident, though and bring your 'A' game to Atlanta. If you know what I mean.

CanadianChic
08-21-2009, 03:13 PM
You're seriously looking to move to a city, basing your decision on the type of women there? Unless you are a serial datist, you only need to find one woman, no? I could see moving somewhere to be closer to someone you've already met, but to meet a particular type?

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 03:17 PM
You're seriously looking to move to a city, basing your decision on the type of women there? Unless you are a serial datist, you only need to find one woman, no? I could see moving somewhere to be closer to someone you've already met, but to meet a particular type?
Relax CC, the thread was made in good fun, of course im not BASING my move on where there is the most AA-women. The tennis-scene is the most important of course.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 03:18 PM
I'm voting Atlanta for a number of reasons important to you.
1. It has a large African-American population (often called the "black capitol" of America).
2. The climate is nice.
3. Your money will go much further in Atlanta than NYC.
4. The people are very friendly.
5. Tennis is HUGE in the Atlanta area.
6. Pretty close to the Florida and Carolina beaches.

You better be confident, though and bring your 'A' game to Atlanta. If you know what I mean.

Thanx a lot KevinT, sounds really nice!
Uhm..no i dont know what u mean, plz explain

stormholloway
08-21-2009, 03:29 PM
Big fellow huh? You said you're a tennis pro?

Anyway, I say move to Brooklyn, and not just because that's where I'm probably moving. Brooklyn is less dense than Manhattan. You might even get a yard.

Houston is too hot for you. Atlanta is pretty damn hot, but less so than Houston. I wouldn't want to live there though.

That's all I can say. I pick NYC.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 04:03 PM
Big fellow huh? You said you're a tennis pro?

Anyway, I say move to Brooklyn, and not just because that's where I'm probably moving. Brooklyn is less dense than Manhattan. You might even get a yard.

Houston is too hot for you. Atlanta is pretty damn hot, but less so than Houston. I wouldn't want to live there though.

That's all I can say. I pick NYC.
Yes, im a big fellow.
I USED to be a tennis-pro, these days i just teach, doesnt compete anymore.
I see, well NYC is very appealing too me, no doubt, its not easy too pick.

Kevin T
08-21-2009, 04:23 PM
I don't know you but using a generalization of "Euro" guys, you may not be brash, up front, confident (bordering on cocky) like many Americans, particulary Atlantans/southerners/African-American guys in the Atlanta dating scene. That's kind of where I'm heading. I'm generalizing but for the most part, that's what you'll find. While Atlanta is getting more and more progressive, I probably wouldn't call it "cosmopolitan" just yet.

As for the tennis, I think Atlanta usually has the most USTA members/USTA leagues, so I would think the tennis job market would be good. Good luck.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-21-2009, 04:28 PM
I don't know you but using a generalization of "Euro" guys, you may not be brash, up front, confident (bordering on cocky) like many Americans, particulary Atlantans/southerners/African-American guys in the Atlanta dating scene. That's kind of where I'm heading. I'm generalizing but for the most part, that's what you'll find. While Atlanta is getting more and more progressive, I probably wouldn't call it "cosmopolitan" just yet.

As for the tennis, I think Atlanta usually has the most USTA members/USTA leagues, so I would think the tennis job market would be good. Good luck.
Oh thats what you meant, well yes, im not very cocky or straight-forward, nothing wrong with my confident, i would have no problems showing myself:) But im a nice guy who treats everyone with the kind of respect they deserve.
Yes, its supposed to be very good down there.
Thank u!

r2473
08-21-2009, 06:43 PM
Have you considered Salt Lake City, Utah?

mikeler
08-21-2009, 07:15 PM
Coming from Sweden, you really should visit the warmer climates now before it cools off. I have lived in it all my life, but it is still very uncomfortable. Had air conditioning never been invented, I'd be with you in Sweden. It is worth suffering through 4 months of hot summer to enjoy the other 8 months of the year.

stormholloway
08-21-2009, 11:44 PM
I just can't see a Swede up and moving into the deep south. New York is an easy transition for most foreigners.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-22-2009, 02:01 AM
Have you considered Salt Lake City, Utah?
Isnt that a mormon-city??

Terr
08-22-2009, 10:58 PM
Brooklyn FTW. Bushwick is a nice little up and coming neighbourhood.

Hahaha! I have family there! Yes it has a large mormon community. So that means there's no freepouring allowed at bars in Utah. :( Also... mormons don't drink coffee. But you'll get you enjoy Sundance festival once a year and if you can get some passes, you'll meet all the indie stars!

hollywood9826
08-22-2009, 11:01 PM

You act like there something wrong with multiple women being ok that you are seeing someone else. Heck they actually encourage it.

mikeler
08-23-2009, 04:13 AM
You act like there something wrong with multiple women being ok that you are seeing someone else. Heck they actually encourage it.

More women=more headaches

chess9
08-23-2009, 04:27 AM
Atlanta traffic is a nightmare. June through September is awful. My asthma goes nuts up there in the summer. The air quality is VERY LOW in the city. Crime in Atlanta is very high, and don't expect the Black community to just throw their arms around you. Same in NYC too.

I'd pick North Carolina. The Research Triangle area, or Winston-Salem/Greensboro, or Asheville. Moderate temps, and the people are very nice.

-Robert

Terr
08-23-2009, 06:33 AM
Unless you're actually planning to buy a car and live in NYC, I don't see the traffic being a problem.

If you live in Brooklyn, you can get a car for your normal day activities when you're not planning to go into Manhattan. Trust in the subway system.

mhstennis100
08-23-2009, 04:25 PM
I'm from Houston. I don't mind living here, but I'd imagine New York would be more fun. Anyways, Houston is massive in terms of area, and also very populated. We have a great tennis community. One thing I hate is the weather. Winters aren't so bad; the morning is cold, but by the afternoon it has warmed up nicely. The summers are killer however. Temps. can hit the upper 90s fairly often, and the humidity is almost unbearable. Also, traffic is a real killer. If you live in the Woodlands and work in downtown, expect a long commute. Overall, Houston isn't bad however, but I'd probably pick NYC over Houston.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-24-2009, 03:04 AM
Salt Lake City it is!!:)

LetFirstServe
08-24-2009, 09:26 AM
i found a simplified map of the USA "according to the world" that might be useful to you.

http://www.frigginrandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/the-us-according-to-the-world.jpg

am22fcw
08-24-2009, 09:36 AM
Durham, North Carolina =)

"The racial makeup of the city was 45.50% White, 43.81% African American, 0.31% Native American, 3.64% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 4.75% from other races, and 1.94% from two or more races."

mikeler
08-24-2009, 09:46 AM
i found a simplified map of the USA "according to the world" that might be useful to you.

http://www.frigginrandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/the-us-according-to-the-world.jpg

I like it here in Cuba...

Claudius
08-24-2009, 09:59 AM
To the OP, there are black people everywhere. Choose a city that you genuinely like.

pmerk34
08-24-2009, 10:14 AM
To the OP, there are black people everywhere. Choose a city that you genuinely like.

Well he has better shot with a city 40% black than 10% wouldn't you think.

atatu
08-24-2009, 10:37 AM

Maybe because he's very qualified ?

AlpineCadet
08-24-2009, 01:50 PM
Just wondering.. What kind of music does the OP listen to?

pmerk34
08-24-2009, 01:59 PM

50, Kanye, Lil Wayne, Lil John, Ludacris

goober
08-24-2009, 02:19 PM

ABBA and Ace of base.

:p

35ft6
08-24-2009, 02:28 PM
North Carolina might not be bad. Lots of very nice people of all colors in that area.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-24-2009, 03:13 PM
ABBA and Ace of base.

:p
Lol, good one, u got me there:)

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-24-2009, 03:14 PM
I listen to pretty much everything except opera jazz and blues

Claudius
08-24-2009, 03:27 PM
I listen to pretty much everything except opera jazz and blues

Just a question. Is there a reason you're attracted to black women? There are different kinds here in the U.S. There are the genuinely black women who are very loud and boisterous and the oreos who are only black in skin color.

maddogz32
08-24-2009, 03:31 PM
theres a lot of black chicks everywhere, just go with the most populated place

Flyingpanda
08-24-2009, 04:33 PM
Just a question. Is there a reason you're attracted to black women? There are different kinds here in the U.S. There are the genuinely black women who are very loud and boisterous and the oreos who are only black in skin color.

Wah????????

pmerk34
08-24-2009, 04:38 PM
theres a lot of black chicks everywhere, just go with the most populated place

Stop telling him lies. Salt Lake City has plenty of Black chicks everywhere? Probably under 2.5% They are about 6-7% of the population of the U.S. do you think they are spread equally across the country?

LetFirstServe
08-24-2009, 04:41 PM

Wah????????

I guess he's warning to stay away from those stereotypical, annoying, hoodrat, gold digging types.

If I'm not mistaken TMOP is like almost 30, so I doubt music would directly influence the type of women he's interested in.

Obviously he will meet a lot of white people in America too. There are the white people, then there are the "whoight" people. :D

maddogz32
08-24-2009, 07:08 PM
now that i think about it there are a lot more black chicks in the southern states

10ACE
08-24-2009, 07:50 PM
Anyone else picture Napoleon Dynamite? Kip and his woman! Dude, move to the place where you can earn the most money, because bottom line nothing is going to matter to any woman if you can't take them out to dinner.

EtePras
08-24-2009, 09:00 PM
You can find lots of black people everywhere in America.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-25-2009, 04:12 AM
No particular reason, i mean its a physical thing, some like apples and some like oranges.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-25-2009, 04:13 AM
Anyone else picture Napoleon Dynamite? Kip and his woman! Dude, move to the place where you can earn the most money, because bottom line nothing is going to matter to any woman if you can't take them out to dinner.
Great movie btw:)
I guess you are right

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-25-2009, 04:23 AM
I guess he's warning to stay away from those stereotypical, annoying, hoodrat, gold digging types.

If I'm not mistaken TMOP is like almost 30, so I doubt music would directly influence the type of women he's interested in.

Obviously he will meet a lot of white people in America too. There are the white people, then there are the "whoight" people. :D
Thats correct, no influence at all.
What do u mean with "whoight" people? Sounds like Southern speaking?

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-25-2009, 04:24 AM
Stop telling him lies. Salt Lake City has plenty of Black chicks everywhere? Probably under 2.5% They are about 6-7% of the population of the U.S. do you think they are spread equally across the country?
Ive read that the black community of America is concentrated to the East-coast and most big cities.

IceNineTX
08-25-2009, 05:37 AM

This summer is the worst Houston has been in memory. It sucks July-Sept, but it's not bad the rest of the time. We still play a lot of tennis, just not at 3pm. I hit regularly at 5pm and if you get the shady side of the court, it's not bad at all. :-)

RD 7
10-20-2009, 08:04 PM
Vermont...........

Memphis...

quest01
10-20-2009, 08:13 PM
NYC has a lot of different nationalities and languages spoken. I would just choose whichever location makes the most money. If you want to play tennis NYC might not be the best choice, its expensive, there is too many people, and the weather stinks in the winter. Id choose a location where the weather is nice all year long unless your a millionaire then NYC would be reasonable if you plan on playing a lot of tennis.

Mr.Brightside
10-20-2009, 08:40 PM
come to nyc.

it's really diverse.

plenty of black girls for you :)