PDA

View Full Version : Chad Ochocinco Kicking

T1000
08-21-2009, 07:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AldNVxN67Y

What can't this guy do, is he gonna be a 2nd string quarterback too?

Dedans Penthouse
08-21-2009, 08:36 AM
This is not surprising if you've ever seen his dribbling skills. Chad's main sport growing up was soccer and you can see it in his approach, plant and ball strike. Notice on the following through of the PAT how he "spins off to the left." That something that's generally frowned upon in football place-kicking-instruction-camp circles, but something that a number of kickers with a particularly strong soccer background (e.g. former Lion kicker Eddie Murray) are prone to doing.

Bottom line, Chad nailed that PAT nicely and what's more, that PAT turned out to be the difference in last night's 7-6 "thriller." ;-)

Birke
08-21-2009, 09:04 AM
He put some nice draw on the ball!

hollywood9826
08-21-2009, 09:46 AM
I know he gets alot of heat. But when he said he now wants to be called Esteban Ocho Cinco. I enjoy most of his antics and this was no different.

Dedans Penthouse
08-21-2009, 10:15 AM
I know he gets alot of heat. But when he said he now wants to be called Esteban Ocho Cinco. I enjoy most of his antics and this was no different.First "Ocho Cinco" .... then place-kicking.

What's next?....selling accoustic guitars on QVC?

;-)

hollywood9826
08-21-2009, 07:17 PM
First "Ocho Cinco" .... then place-kicking.

What's next?....selling accoustic guitars on QVC?

;-)

Hes good, but he wont do that because hes got no chance of topping this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kFgeZtkAb8

Deuce
08-22-2009, 01:17 AM
What can't this guy do...?
^ Be humble.

I know he gets alot of heat. But when he said he now wants to be called Esteban Ocho Cinco. I enjoy most of his antics and this was no different.
^ He's laughing at all of you who obediently call him whatever he tells you his 'name' is in a given week...

Dedans Penthouse
08-22-2009, 06:34 AM
^ Be humble.

^ He's laughing at all of you who obediently call him whatever he tells you his 'name' is in a given week...
LOL. Could you imagine a Walter Payton (a true warrior great) walking around during the pre-game wearing with a blazer adorned with: "Payton: Future HOF" on the back ?? :rolleyes: