PDA

View Full Version : Babolat Pro Hurricane Blue Color aint the same?!

MaratSafin_fan
08-23-2009, 09:59 AM
I am playing with the Babolat Pro Hurricane white string and I like it alot. Im playing with the Pure Drive and my coach asked me if I liked to switch to Babolat Pro Hurricane in blue color. I said yes and he ordered it for me. The thing is when I played with this new string it felt akward. My friends who is playing in future-level said that they could not belive it was the white hurricane string. This blue string feels more hard strung than the whites and I have restrung my rackets with the blue string but it felt weird as well. A girl in my club have the same opinion about the new blue hurricane string and she was not happy with it.
What could be wrong with my new Babolat Hurricane string in blue color? :?

xHBvi3tbOix
08-23-2009, 10:49 AM
different pigmentation could alter the playability of the string

Wes_Loves_Dunlop
08-23-2009, 01:11 PM
maybe the tension was different

Steve Huff
08-23-2009, 04:02 PM
More likely a different stringer or tension, or possibly Babolat changed the way their Pro Hurricane was made. I'm not doubting you though as I've tried other strings that played a little differently in color. Possibly that the blue is made by a different manufacturer than the white. Babolat probably doesn't really make their poly strings.

avengaar
08-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Chances are its slightly different tensions. I doubt the blue color would make any noticeable difference.