PDA

View Full Version : custom work on my handle, anyone?

teachingprotx
08-23-2009, 12:22 PM
:):)im looking to extend my handle by an inch or two, does anyone do that type of work on these boards? any info is greatly appreciatted!

iTxMe
08-23-2009, 12:38 PM
hahahaha many tried this with medications.

teachingprotx
08-23-2009, 01:00 PM
i actually called bosworth and they could only extend it by a half inch....i saw someone on these boards doing the extentions with a wood type of plug...seemed interesting...

[d]ragon
08-23-2009, 01:06 PM
What racquet are you using and why do you want to increase the length? Have you ever tried an extended racquet and liked it? One should also note that extended racquets have weight distribution to compensate for the extra length. Extending your racquet without any other changes will make the racquet feel DRASTICALLY heavier/ more head heavy.

teachingprotx
08-23-2009, 01:18 PM
i used to have it professionally done by alpha sports in austin tx. but they no longer have the molds or the 2 part polyurethane...either way i need to have it done again to some new racquets but im having a extremely tough time finding anyone that has ideas or maybe even someone on here knows a way????

[d]ragon
08-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Racquetmaxx isn't too far away. I think they're in Alabama.

Steve Huff
08-23-2009, 04:24 PM
RPNY will probably do it for you. It will cost you though. They remold the handle.