PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'How Do You Store Your Frames' Thread

Ross K
08-23-2009, 11:43 AM
To all those in possession of a good number of frames, how do you store them exactly:?:

Secretly: in boxes?... containers?...

Artistically/lovingly - hanging in special fixings on the wall?...

Practically: in thermos?...

Messily: in a big old pile behind the sofa or couch?...

Crazily: just scattered about everywhere?

However you store and keep your rackets, tell us about it, show us in photos.

Under orders, mine are now hidden in boxes/containers (though how I long to show them off, to reveal unto the world my dark racketaholic secrets!! :twisted: )

How about my fellow racketaholic brethren though?

R.

Birke
08-23-2009, 03:09 PM
In my tennis bag

NickC
08-23-2009, 03:11 PM
The old ones that I don't use anymore are on a rack in my garage. The old ones that I use to screw around with or do customization stuff on for kicks are on a rack in the pro shop at my club down the street (which actually doubles as a second home during the summers as I basically live there - I string, sell frames, take phone calls, bother the pros, etc...) and the ones I use for playing are in my bedroom, the shoe room, or wherever I decide to put them.

Feņa14
08-23-2009, 03:29 PM
They're all over my bedroom, most are stacked on top of each other but some are just randomly scattered.

flyinghippos101
08-24-2009, 08:41 PM
They're all over my bedroom, most are stacked on top of each other but some are just randomly scattered.

Same here, couldn't care less about how I store my frames, as long as I can find them later on.