PDA

View Full Version : gears of war question?

samprasvsfederer123
08-23-2009, 05:08 PM
i berely got it and this thing happened where i went to online co op and i started act 2 but it loaded when i had already gone through 1/3 of it in single player so since i didnt complete it completely on hardcore maybe that can be the reason it didnt give me the achievement of 20g for act 2 in hardcore?

also i dont completely understand annex mode on multiplayer, an explanation would be nice

one more thing what is your favorite cog soldier

its funny that they keep killing the cog guys with the helmets, while in the cinemas

samprasvsfederer123
08-23-2009, 05:19 PM
also that 1/3 rd i played before going to online co op was casual mode.

T1000
08-23-2009, 06:23 PM
i berely got it and this thing happened where i went to online co op and i started act 2 but it loaded when i had already gone through 1/3 of it in single player so since i didnt complete it completely on hardcore maybe that can be the reason it didnt give me the achievement of 20g for act 2 in hardcore?

also i dont completely understand annex mode on multiplayer, an explanation would be nice

one more thing what is your favorite cog soldier

its funny that they keep killing the cog guys with the helmets, while in the cinemas

1. You have to complete the level completely on hardcore from start to finish

2. annex is kinda like king of the hill in halo. You and your team have to secure the position first by capturing it. You accumulate points (1 point = 1 second) the position stays for 60 seconds worth of occupation before it switches (no one holding it means it wont move.) You have to reach the point/time goal to win the round. in order to break the opponent, you have to be in the area when they aren't

3. I like the blond soldier, i always use him