PDA

View Full Version : Wilson K Factor KSix-One 95 (18x20) ?

michaelNY
08-23-2009, 09:54 PM
How does everyone feel about this racket ? I'm demoing it tomorrow, and I was wondering what everyone thinks about it.

USERNAME
08-23-2009, 10:34 PM
Very stiff and boardy feeling. Very jarring on the arm on misshits, but has a consistant string bed and great plow thru.

michaelNY
08-23-2009, 11:27 PM
How does it handle volleys ?

brownbearfalling
08-23-2009, 11:56 PM
Try the 16x18 also. They are both great frames. Swings great and has a great solid feel.

Vollys are great. The dense string pattern gives a very controlled feel and the racquet itself is pretty maneuverable. the stiffness of the frame helps also.

THESEXPISTOL
08-24-2009, 12:20 AM
well.. i can say that i have a very complicated relationship with this racquet..

When i first bought the racquet it was freshly strung with alu power. I walked through the store grabed my gear at home and went into the court against a friend that always won me..
I was playing so good that i won him in 5sets.
Next day i was with a sore elbow.
I strung with redcode and 45lbs and lbs and the pain persisted.
I stopped playing with the racquet. Changed to the Microgel Extreme. No pain at all. But i was not playing a great tennis like i used to with the K6.1

One day during a roadtrip to a tournament a string of my extreme snapped and i had to use the K6.1
I kicked-***. But instead of sore elbow i was having very tired arms after playing..
Be sure you hit the sweetspot everytime or you will have problems.

The racquet is just awesome.
Amazing volleys, Good feel, Great serve, the best control i ever found and my favourite part the plowthrough. The K6.1 hits cannonballs..
If i hasn't these problems i would buy more 4 racquets of these and i would be the happiest tennis player in the world.
Gonna give it another try this week strung with the hybrid of my signature.

Meaghan
08-26-2009, 05:12 AM
great control, very powerful and stiff, serve's great, volleys great if you can get the racket on the ball. Sore arm!!!