PDA

View Full Version : Cyberflash or Cyber Blue?

Joey
08-24-2009, 01:02 AM
I'm currently using CF1.2 in a hybrid with Pro Supex Maxim Touch. No problem so far with durability. Comfort and feel(which I rate very high in string characteristics) are also much better than I expected.

What will I gain by switching to CB1.20 or should I stick to CF? Maybe another gauge like 1.25?

xHBvi3tbOix
08-24-2009, 01:32 AM
Use the search tool:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=270575

Joey
08-24-2009, 01:53 AM
Thanks, I already read that thread but it did not give me all the answers I needed ito gauge and hybrid with Maxim Touch.

aimr75
08-24-2009, 02:40 AM
i think you'll get a softer feel and a bit more power then with CF..

nickarnold2000
08-24-2009, 06:49 AM
You'll also get better tension maintenance with CB

purespin
08-24-2009, 08:34 AM
I just switched from CF to CB (both are hybrid with SynGut). For me, CB gives me too much power but not enough bite. It probably due to I string the CB with too high tension (CF: 52lbs; CB: 57lbs).
Next time I will try to lower the tension and see how it goes.

Power Player
08-24-2009, 09:16 AM
I had big ace strung at 58# and it was way too powerful. I usually string at 56, but I think BA needs to be done in the low 60's.

Is this also the case with CB?

Loco4Tennis
08-24-2009, 09:26 AM
gauge and tension being igual
cyber flash is good
cyber blue is better, slightlly softer, slighttly more power
bite should be the same since they are both round co-polys, tried them both, i like the cyber blue over the cyber flash, but either are great starting copolys,
i dont think they would be better than lux or the high priced copolys , but like advertised, they are "the poormans' lux"

diredesire
08-24-2009, 09:40 AM
I just switched from CF to CB (both are hybrid with SynGut). For me, CB gives me too much power but not enough bite. It probably due to I string the CB with too high tension (CF: 52lbs; CB: 57lbs).
Next time I will try to lower the tension and see how it goes.

Same for me, the CB was too powerful. Felt nice, but I didn't like it otherwise.

gauge and tension being igual
cyber flash is good
cyber blue is better, slightlly softer, slighttly more power
bite should be the same since they are both round co-polys, tried them both, i like the cyber blue over the cyber flash, but either are great starting copolys,
i dont think they would be better than lux or the high priced copolys , but like advertised, they are "the poormans' lux"

Spin is definitely not the same in my experience. Much less on the CB than the CF. I felt an exaggerated power/comfort/"softness" emphasis on the CB. The CF is a very good poly for the price.