PDA

View Full Version : Do you think straight marriage should be legal?

EtePras
08-24-2009, 09:01 PM
Discuss.

10 char

Breaker
08-24-2009, 09:02 PM
Curved marriage should be legal.

fed_the_savior
08-24-2009, 09:03 PM
I'm glad you posted this. No, as for reasons I have stated in the other thread. Government has no business in dictating what should be called a "marriage" and what shouldn't.

CanadianChic
08-24-2009, 09:07 PM
People should have to take courses on it prior to sealing the deal just as they should take courses prior to having children - let's call it Responsibility 101. As well, all men should watch the SATC series and all women Nip/Tuck. Then they can have at 'er.

Sentinel
08-24-2009, 09:10 PM
I'd prefer we go back to living in herds. with no marriage. Marriage ensures that weak genes propagate (see some of the threads on this forum for instance).

LanEvo
08-24-2009, 09:12 PM
I'd prefer we go back to living in herds. with no marriage. Marriage ensures that weak genes propagate (see some of the threads on this forum for instance).

so how does that work? everyday we have a one night stand with a different girl?

YULitle
08-24-2009, 09:14 PM
Swing and a miss

CanadianChic
08-24-2009, 09:14 PM
so how does that work? everyday we have a one night stand with a different girl?

No, it means that we vie for the affections of the alpha male while the rest of you go off and graze somewhere.

flyinghippos101
08-24-2009, 09:21 PM
I would prefer the good old days when there were hunter gatherers. Enough of this loony "marriage"

mtommer
08-24-2009, 09:23 PM
People should have to take courses on it prior to sealing the deal just as they should take courses prior to having children - let's call it Responsibility 101. As well, all men should watch the SATC series and all women Nip/Tuck. Then they can have at 'er.

Dare I ask what SATC means?

ronalditop
08-24-2009, 09:29 PM
It dependes. If there is people like pamela anderson, britney spears, madonna, and many more who keep marrying and then very soon after getting divorced, and then marrying again, and divorcing, and so on, then why did they get married in the first place? They are making a joke of such sacred union that is marriage.

CanadianChic
08-24-2009, 11:09 PM
Dare I ask what SATC means?

Why Sex and the City of course darling. ;)

Feņa14
08-24-2009, 11:25 PM
Marriage doesn't interest me at all, but I don't have a problem with it being legal.

hollywood9826
08-25-2009, 05:16 AM
No,

If the gays cant get married then why should the straights.

Although I do like the idea of only the strong genes populating. Thats we need or the movie idiocracy may become a reality before we know it. That is of course that global warming doesnt destroy the earth in in 2012 like the mayans say.

malakas
08-25-2009, 05:26 AM
Yes why not?

drakulie
08-25-2009, 06:30 AM
anything involving a "woman" and a "contract" with a man should be illegal, in order to protect men from money-hungry gold diggers. So, unless it is two men getting married, then no one should be allowed to marry. :)

wyutani
08-25-2009, 07:34 AM
more gays means more gals for me. im not complaining.

skyzoo
08-25-2009, 07:39 AM
I wish Dave Chappelle was back in comedy. I guess for now I'll just have to watch RANDY. Wyatt cenac is pretty funny to. Damn. Terrible Post IMO.

tudwell
08-25-2009, 10:09 AM
Absolutely not. What kind of vile blasphemy is this??

mtommer
08-25-2009, 01:27 PM
Why Sex and the City of course darling. ;)

ga...ga.....gassp! I think I'd rather be a virgin for the rest of my life!

Actually, for some reason, I always thought it was Sex In the City. Well, at least we know one show I've never watched or paid attention to. :D

Dedans Penthouse
08-25-2009, 02:50 PM
A vow, a promise? ..... gay? ..... staight?.....wuz wrong wit' dat' ? ...

What's wrong with that?....whatever the "vow?"

Maybe, just maybe, if you get beyond yourself--at the moment--and see the big picture of that silly/crazy/"aggggh!" game of life (when you're ready to face it head on); if you've choosen to face it head on with a 'life partner' (with whom you've experienced it in the face of those many "test-of-time" challenges with) and emerged from it thinking that it's is not such an impossible hill to climb:

Maybe you're ready. Maybe you're not. Maybe you've been there before. Maybe you thought you were but maybe you were not. Maybe you didn't "pull the plug" because (at that time--which turned out to be a good thing) you (or she) weren't really...."ready."

dude! BABE! : .... it's not a fail.

My point is:

At the end of the day, if you (be you gay, straight, or whatever....) did eventually feel safe enough to say "yes!" when asked ... then ..... ok, go from there. No big deal.

Eat, drink and be Mary.

maddogz32
08-25-2009, 03:25 PM
yes

10 char

LetFirstServe
08-25-2009, 03:53 PM
I thought it already was legal

ubermeyer
08-25-2009, 04:08 PM
I'm glad you posted this. No, as for reasons I have stated in the other thread. Government has no business in dictating what should be called a "marriage" and what shouldn't.

so then you think it should be allowed by the government, which means you think it should be legal.

Wakenslam
08-25-2009, 05:54 PM
This is one of the stupidest posts I've seen here so far, of which there have been many.

mucat
08-27-2009, 11:26 AM

Who should decide? The people? This is what happened (http://news.softpedia.com/news/Indian-Boy-Marries-Dog-to-Escape-Tiger-104865.shtml) if you let the people decide themselves. :)

fed_the_savior
08-27-2009, 02:24 PM
so then you think it should be allowed by the government, which means you think it should be legal.

Not the way it is now, though. Government should acknowledge contracts, not some idea of marriage. In that sense marriage would be a-legal, neither legal nor illegal.

Who should decide? The people? This is what happened (http://news.softpedia.com/news/Indian-Boy-Marries-Dog-to-Escape-Tiger-104865.shtml) if you let the people decide themselves. :)

So people are too stupid and have to be controlled. I thought you didn't like religion. Yes, obviously people should decide for themselves as long as it isn't something illegal such as involving animals, etc. etc.

mucat
08-27-2009, 09:51 PM
So people are too stupid and have to be controlled. I thought you didn't like religion. Yes, obviously people should decide for themselves as long as it isn't something illegal such as involving animals, etc. etc.

Not that I am disagreeing with you. But for the sake of arguing......as long as isn't something illegal? But who decides what is legal/illegal? If you let the people decide, increasing tax would become illegal. :)