PDA

View Full Version : GT Aerostorm ?

LanEvo
08-24-2009, 09:26 PM
u guys think theyll make a few of these?

whereisz
08-24-2009, 10:24 PM
not sure... mainly due to the low popularity and the bad sales of the aerostorms. not many use these sticks.

[d]ragon
08-24-2009, 11:11 PM
Maybe they'll get Tsonga to sport an Aerostorm after his contract with Wilson expires

ryushen21
08-25-2009, 03:42 AM
My intel says that yes, all Aero racquets will be receiving the GT tech update. The Aero Storm line just needs a little time to pick up sales and popularity. If Babolat were to sign a top 10 ATP player using the AS, sales would fly. Kinda sad imho, it's a great stick that isn't getting the attention it deserves.

lenderbender
08-25-2009, 05:19 AM
My intel says that yes, all Aero racquets will be receiving the GT tech update. The Aero Storm line just needs a little time to pick up sales and popularity. If Babolat were to sign a top 10 ATP player using the AS, sales would fly. Kinda sad imho, it's a great stick that isn't getting the attention it deserves.

any idea what time?

10isplayer
08-25-2009, 05:50 AM
i heard january of 2010

ryushen21
08-25-2009, 07:31 AM
i heard january of 2010

Pretty much the same from my side. Late December/January. I'm guessing around the AO. So we may see the few players that use them with new verisions(or PJs at least) in the next few months heading towards year end championships.

LanEvo
08-25-2009, 08:03 PM

i know, the Aerostorm is a great racquet, but then if they come out with the GT, i will have to spend more money on a new set of frames :cry:

LanEvo
08-25-2009, 08:04 PM
i heard january of 2010

well thats good news, i may demo them and see if they made any overall improvements, also im very excited, ppl at my school say im a good tennis player, its amazing bc im only a 2.5 player

tennismonster
08-25-2009, 08:38 PM
Yes most likely Aussie open i heard the new Aeropro was debuting also? Nadal's gonna have a fit! :D haha

ryushen21
08-26-2009, 07:57 AM
i know, the Aerostorm is a great racquet, but then if they come out with the GT, i will have to spend more money on a new set of frames :cry:

Not necessarily. I plan to demo them when they come out. The problem is that mine are so heavily modified that hitting with a stock one is likely to cause some problems. Once the new ones hit there should be a slight price drop on the older models so you could just stock up on those instead of going up to the GT.

And Nadal won't have a fit. He'll just keep playing with the PJed APD like he has been.

LanEvo
08-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Not necessarily. I plan to demo them when they come out. The problem is that mine are so heavily modified that hitting with a stock one is likely to cause some problems. Once the new ones hit there should be a slight price drop on the older models so you could just stock up on those instead of going up to the GT.

And Nadal won't have a fit. He'll just keep playing with the PJed APD like he has been.

i know, but i love the feeling of upgrading, even tho i have no plans for it as of yet, mine are modified as well