PDA

View Full Version : NB Warr,Is This Hole Big Enough!

1st Seed
08-25-2009, 11:42 AM
Wondering if this hole would be excepted at the NB warranty factory?My 1004's have finally worn through.Can I send these back with out any issues or should I beat them up some more on court.I figure a centimetre hole today, an Inch hole tomorrow.Turn around time is roughly 3 to 4 weeks.
Are these good to go Back? Thanks for any help
http://i27.tinypic.com/11kxfgh.jpg
Good shoe's for comfort and durability,been rotating these in since April along with my PP2's.Shoe play's similar to the Asics GR2's just with way better durability.The 1004's I recommend for any big guy with wide feet that needs great comfort and stability.Not a stealthy kick like a vapor or the propulse but was still moving at top speed, and stopping and turning nicely.This was my first NB shoe and for sure won't be my last i really enjoyed them.If you guy's plan on knocking for hours at a time on the Hard courts you could'nt go wrong with these.

lilxjohnyy
08-26-2009, 10:56 PM
i think you have to get to the soft parts of the shoe... at least for nike. Not sure about NB. If you have a couple more days to spare then wear it some more and then send it

1st Seed
08-27-2009, 06:00 AM
Thanks lil john,There's holes in the toes as well.Be lucky if I can get 2 more hrs out of them without them falling apart.
Anybody return NB's for warranty yet?