PDA

View Full Version : Best Playingstring for nonstrinbreakers

roger is the king
08-26-2009, 01:01 PM
Not Natural gut...what is the best string for non-stringbreakeres..like i break strings once in like 2 weeks...so idc...what's the best option

roger is the king
08-26-2009, 04:26 PM
someone please answer?

mad_dr
08-26-2009, 04:49 PM
once in every two weeks is non string breaker? Uau, I always have to cut them out!

I believe it's more a matter of taste. I always go with thin multis (which stringbreakers usually have problems with), but it depends more on your kind of game. There are soft polys, multis, synths... You name it

Jakedasnake
08-26-2009, 05:03 PM
2 weeks is pretty often dude..... Anwyas, the best playing string in my opinion would be K Gut, since you said no natural gut. Technefibre NRG2 and X-1 biphase are also good. Hope this helps!

roger is the king
08-26-2009, 05:08 PM
yerr what i was thinking guys..thanks. gnonna try x-1 and if that breaks too quick..will blend with poly or syn gut.

Lakers4Life
08-26-2009, 05:30 PM
I agree with the other two respondents. Every two weeks is pretty often. More than once a month is pretty consistent. A stringers best customers are sting breakers.

What's you price range?

Polys would work well, if you break every two weeks. That's about the time they go dead. You can probably stretch a set out if you use an inexpensive syn. gut like Gosen or PSG.