PDA

View Full Version : Is the BAbolat ure Dribe GT worth twice the price of Microgel Extreme pro

onkystomper
08-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Just wondering on peoples opinoin.. I have hot with the extreme pro and i liked it... i can get them for $85

BUT i used the pure drive swirly the other day and really liked it NOW i know i dont want the swirly's because they are hard to get hold off... is the GT like the swirly at all and is it worth the extra cash over the extreme pro's???

onkystomper
08-27-2009, 05:22 PM
oh and sorry for title... i am typing on a netbook and not used to it :)

furyoku_tennis
08-27-2009, 08:37 PM
demo both. it takes a little bit of time, but it'll save you a whole lot of money.

LanEvo
08-27-2009, 08:38 PM
oh and sorry for title... i am typing on a netbook and not used to it :)

yea netbooks are harder to type on especially for me, i have bigger fingers and the keyboard is so small

Meaghan
08-28-2009, 05:53 AM
I think the extreme Pro is heads version of the APD. The PD is a bit stiffer and i struggled at the net but found it easier from the baseline, so its a combo of what your needs are.
A better racket IMO than both these but with similar qualities that plays as good as the head at the nnet and as good as the PD from the baseline is the Ozone tour and if you can handle the extra weight the pro version is even better.

vivekmari
08-28-2009, 11:15 AM
i liked extreme pro compared to PD. i have been playing with PD for last week, still trying hard to get used to the power. . way too much power. not a very good stick for net play

furyoku_tennis
08-28-2009, 12:28 PM
the extreme pro plays closer to the pdr than the apd. the overall design and specs on the frame indicate that its similar to the pure drive line.

onkystomper
08-28-2009, 03:35 PM
interesting... that is an unexpected call on the ozone tour... i may look into it.. I know the answer is to demo but time is short so other opinions are welcomed :)