PDA

View Full Version : RSI String reviews ??? What say ye?

Racer41c
08-28-2009, 03:16 PM
I'm not sure what to think about RSI string reviews. In some ways I think they are excellent, but in some ways I think they're mis-leading.

What say ye?:confused:

Lakers4Life
08-28-2009, 03:23 PM
It's hard to be unbaised when one of major advertisers has a product up for review. ;)

jim e
08-28-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm not sure what to think about RSI string reviews. In some ways I think they are excellent, but in some ways I think they're mis-leading.

What say ye?:confused:

They give you some feedback on the string that gives you a vague idea, but the best way to know is to try for yourself. I have used so many different strings over the last couple years, I now wish that I wrote them all down, as over time it gets a little difficult to remember how each really was.
What is nice on being a USRSA member is the string samples you get,(I just got the Black Code sample in the mail today), you get to try out different strings that you may never have used, that way you can determine for yourself how some strings are, so even if you don't care for the string, maybe some of your clients may benefit from using a particular string.

tennisstrngdude
08-28-2009, 04:53 PM
They are interesting but have very little credibility with me.

Valjean
08-29-2009, 02:29 AM
Blind faith or equally blind cynicism, is that what we are left to choose from?

I think not.

iplaybetter
08-30-2009, 10:19 AM
worth a glance, but little more...
nice way to get free string tho

BigServer1
08-30-2009, 10:22 AM
I'm not a fan, but they can be relatively helpful at times.