PDA

View Full Version : bad luck!

juannabiss
08-29-2009, 01:29 PM
I just bought the polo that nadal was supposed to wear in wimbledon, i just went to the training and when i returned to home and wear off the shirt i realized that in the lower back part of the shirt a small hole was done in the fabric... :( what can I do?
PS. Sorry for my bad english...

LetFirstServe
08-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Dont worry about your english, Nadal himself is no better.

So you played a game with your new shirt then noticed a small snag in the material after?

juannabiss
08-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Dont worry about your english, Nadal himself is no better.

So you played a game with your new shirt then noticed a small snag in the material after?

yeah man, exactly what you say... :(
any tip??? or i just should give up and wear it...

skyzoo
08-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Don't take it off ever.

a-naik.1
08-29-2009, 09:35 PM

Try to take it back if you have your receipt, if you are lucky, they may allow you to switch it out with another one that is exactly the same. The worst they can say is no ;)

LetFirstServe
08-30-2009, 11:16 AM
Try to take it back if you have your receipt, if you are lucky, they may allow you to switch it out with another one that is exactly the same. The worst they can say is no ;)

yes, if they let you exachange they might just try to sell your stinky shirt for a reduced price.

a-naik.1
08-30-2009, 01:11 PM
yes, if they let you exachange they might just try to sell your stinky shirt for a reduced price.

Febreze it first ;)

The_Question
08-30-2009, 07:13 PM
Sounds like the OP is in another country other than U.S. or Canada. Other countries do not always have the return policy in effect.

I would suggest try to repair it if possible, or take it to a tailor shop and see what they can do...

juannabiss
08-30-2009, 08:27 PM
Sounds like the OP is in another country other than U.S. or Canada. Other countries do not always have the return policy in effect.

I would suggest try to repair it if possible, or take it to a tailor shop and see what they can do...

yes! i'm from Mexico
well i'll try to return the shirt to the store, if not i'll have to visit the tailor...
i remember that 2 years ago i bought the yellow sleeveless shirt that Nadal wore in the US open, and it happened the same thing!! but that time i donīt wore the shirt, i just realize that the shirt had a hole and the store switch me the shirt!! this time i wore the polo and its stinky!!!
i feel so unlucky!! it was the first time i wore my shirt!!
oh and i'll try to improve my english ;)

a-naik.1
08-30-2009, 11:21 PM
yes! i'm from Mexico
well i'll try to return the shirt to the store, if not i'll have to visit the tailor...
i remember that 2 years ago i bought the yellow sleeveless shirt that Nadal wore in the US open, and it happened the same thing!! but that time i donīt wore the shirt, i just realize that the shirt had a hole and the store switch me the shirt!! this time i wore the polo and its stinky!!!
i feel so unlucky!! it was the first time i wore my shirt!!
oh and i'll try to improve my english ;)

Haha, don't worry about your english, it's fine. If we can understand you, you are fine. ;)

juannabiss
09-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Haha, don't worry about your english, it's fine. If we can understand you, you are fine. ;)

haha ok dude, thanks. About the shirt, i guess i'm going to wear it and if the hole start to become bigger i'll visit the tailor...